V : Fighting Olde Shakespeareans

Electra's 'suit' was skin-tight leather trousers, fitted silver spaghetti-strap t-shirt, black platform boots and short-sleeved black hoodie. She changed into her suit; from her jeans, checked shirt, AC/DC t-shirt and Converse; tied her hair into pigtails, and holstered her three guns - in the small of her back, on her left thigh, and her right ankle - before she headed out on to the flight deck, where a Quinjet was waiting.

"You ready, Lex?" Natasha asked from the co-pilot seat, as Agent Mason sat in the pilot seat, and Steve stood in the back of the plane.

Electra nodded, "Let's do this."

As everyone buckled in, and Agent Mason fired up the engine, the propellers started up, lifting the jet from the runway.

"Electra," Steve started, "D'you mind if I ask you a question?"

She just shrugged, "Depends on the question. Ask me, and see if you get an answer."

Steve took a deep breath, hoping that Electra wouldn't take his question he wrong way, "Your powers, the electricity, were you born with it?"

But, to his surprise, she just shrugged, "No idea. I must've been about 12, 13 maybe, when I woke up in that lab. Can't remember anything before it. Might've been born like this, might've been made. Any which way, ain't a whole lot I can do about it."

Unsure of what to say to that, Steve chose to end that conversation, and find a new talking point, given it was a fair distance to Stuttgart, which would have been made even longer by an awkward silence. "You two were right, you know." He said, to her and Natasha.

"How d'you mean, Cap?" Natasha called back to them.

He chuckled to himself, "Trading cards."

With that, the two women burst out laughing, "Ah, jeez... He didn't go all Creepy McStalker on ya, did he?" Electra asked.

But Steve just looked at her, confused, "What?"

"She means," Natasha started, "Was it kinda creepy?"

Steve thought for a moment, trying to phrase his answer, "Err... Maybe just a little..."

"Yeah," Electra agreed, "He does that. He's a good man, though. One of the best father figures I remember."

A while later, the Quinjet hovered, invisible above the museum at 28 Konigstrasse, in Stuttgart, Germany, where Loki was. There was a gala ball, that night, so the street outside was filled with people, terrified of the psycho in front of them, golden antlers and all.

"I said KNEEL!" They heard him shout, as three replicas of him encompassed the crowd.

"Nat," Electra started, "Lower me down."

"Are you sure about this, Lex?" She asked, concerned for her friend.

"Nope," she sighed, "But this is my job. And that damn psycho is down there with God knows how many people, scared outta their minds."

Natasha shrugged, "Fair enough." And she turned to Mason, "Put us over the museum. The roof's the easiest place."

"Yes, ma'am."

And, as Mason did as Natasha said, Natasha opened a small hatch in the floor of the plane, and Electra kicked a rope through, that was attached to the floor. "See ya down there, Cap." And, pulling her hood over her head, she jumped through the hatch, holding tight to the rope, as she rappelled down to the roof.

"You were made to be ruled," she heard Loki tell the people, as they knelt, scared, before him, "In the end, you will always kneel."

But then, an old man in the crowd got to his feet, "Not to men like you."