"okay love, all finished

"okay love, all finished. a clean bubba now!" she cheered while lifting him up to her embrace. "no more tears honey, all done." she cooed, wiping the last few drops on his rosy cheeks. "t-ank you." he blushed while giving you a hug. "no problem sweetheart, anytime. just let me know when you're wet again." she whispered while hoisting the boy on her hip.

" she whispered while hoisting the boy on her hip

(so mf adorable)

after his change, yn took him to the bathroom to get their morning routine done. she usually, brushes his teeth & hair, wash his face, and then does her makeup while he watches. "okay love, gonna brush your teeth now! you got stinky morning breath!" yn chuckled while getting the toothpaste out. "'m not smelly! l-lying!!" he whined, with tears sprouting his eyes.

"i'm just kidding love, no tears babe!" she chuckled while getting his toothbrush ready. he just continued to pout with his big blue puppy eyes and jutted lip. "can you show me a smile love?" she asked softly while he gave her a big one, licking the toothpaste on the side of his bubbly mouth.

 "can you show me a smile love?" she asked softly while he gave her a big one, licking the toothpaste on the side of his bubbly mouth

"there's my smiley boy!" yn cooed at his cuteness. "you can spit now love." she said while he obeyed and spat into the sink. "'m clean now mommy?" he asked politely with a pouty face. "not yet sweetie, still gotta brush your hair!" she replied with a smile, grabbing his brush & detangle spray.

after getting his stuff out, yn sat on the edge of the bed while billy sat in the chair in front of her. "alright love, stay still for me. i've got your spray so it wouldn't hurt." she said while spraying the stuff in the brush & his hair. "o-otay momma." he replied while she gently combs through his hair.