a day with billy

hey all! first prompt of "billy's last hope!" ahhh i hope you all enjoy!:) this will be a day in the life of the one and only, little baby hargrove and how yn takes care of him during the day.

saturday morning
7:30am

it was a somewhat peaceful morning in hawkins, well, since billy isn't a part of max's "party" he has no idea what's going on. anyways, it's a beautiful morning for yn to wake up next to her boyfriend since he snuck in from last night.

"good morning sweetheart." she cooed while playing with his hair. he then started to grumble and stir to wake up. once he did, he then looked into yn's beautiful eyes and babbled a bit with a smile. "m-mowning mommy!" he squealed while sucking his thumb. well, he's little today, yn thought to herself.

"morning baby, how'd you sleep?" she asked softly. "s'eep vewy good! no ni'mares!" he smiles. "that's good babyboy, nightmares are scary huh? only good dreams here." she smiled while hugging him a bit. "mhm!" he replied while his baby blanket was up close to his face.

"are you hungry love?" she asked while unclipping her bra. he just stared at the sight, taking his thumb out. "i'll take that as a yes." yn chuckled to herself while getting him comfortable and strattled in her lap.

his reaction to your (🍒)

the sweet little boy took his meal all in and almost fell back to sleep. it didn't take long for him to get full and you feel a warmth on the side of you hip. "aw love, gotta change you honey." she cooed while patting his bottom. "c'mon love, i gotta change you." she whispered, getting bully unattached from her chest.

thinking that the unlatchedment would go smoothly, it unfortunately did not. there, was billy in yn's arms with tears down his face. "aw billy, it's okay, it's okay love i'm here. just a little accident, no biggie." she smiled, hoping it would stop his cries. "'m sworry! 'm so sowwy! d-di-didn't mean toooo!!!" he sobs, his heart so broken of embarrassment.

"you're okay little one, i'm here, mommy's here now." yn said, rocking the 6ft man in her arms that's was crying relentlessly. "shh shh little one, here i'll help you up so we can go change, okay?" she replied softly while getting up slowly to not harm the boy. he just continued to cry & cry his heart out while yn got his changing mat out.

once she got his supplies out, yn then laid him on the mat carefully to then take off his pajamas. "shh shh it's okay honey. i'm here now, it'll be quick & easy." she cooed while carefully taking off his wet pants. "'m sowwy!" he cried out. "nothing to apologize for love, you did nothing wrong." she smiled a bit while getting the wiped out.

after yn untabbed the used diaper, she then tossed it aside to wipe down his undergarments. once that was all over, his cries died down a bit with sniffling cries but at least the sobs stopped. he was then just staring at your hands while you finished him up. "almost done baby." yn said while finishing up. yn was just going to leave him in his wife beater tank top and loose boxer shorts over the diaper.