"Hangman, you look... good" 

"Well I am good Rooster," he said before potting a ball without even looking, "I'm very good"

"In fact, I am too good to be true," Hangman added, putting the cue back down and returning his arm over Flynn's shoulders once again. 

"So... you might know what this special detachment is all about?" Payback questioned, trying to defuse the tension. 

"Well a missions a mission, they don't confront me," Hangman said with confidence, "What I wanna know, who is gonna be team leader?" 

Flynn quickly glanced at Rooster who was clearly getting annoyed. She had the feeling that something had happened between the two of them before. 

"Which one of y'all has what it takes to follow me?" he grinned, arrogance flowing through him. 

"Hangman, the only place you'll lead anyone is near the grave," Rooster retaliated, 'ooos' and gasps of shock filling the air. 

Flynn, shifted uncomfortably under Hangman's arm, not wanting to be a part of it but Hangman couldn't help but smile at Rooster's comment. 

"I'll be back sweetheart," Hangman winked at Flynn before taking his arm off of her shoulders and slowly walking over to Rooster. 

"And anyone who follows you is just gonna run out of fuel," Hangman concluded, "But that's just you ain't it Rooster?" 

Rooster gave him no other reaction other than a small smile on his face. 

"You're snug on that perch, waiting for just the right moment... that never comes," Hangman sneered, getting closer to him, "I love this song" 

Hangman smirked at him once more before going back over to Flynn. 

"Well he hasn't changed," Phoenix said to Rooster when Hangman had took Flynn to sit at one of the tables. 

"Nope" 

"I hope she comes to her senses, she's a good girl. She doesn't need him messing her about" 

"She doesn't no" 

Meanwhile Hangman had carried on his classic sweet talking, he had Flynn hooked onto every word he said. 

"Wanna go for a walk on the beach?" he asked. 

"What now?" 

"There is no time like the present darlin'," Hangman insisted. 

"Ugh fine" 

"Knew you couldn't resist me," he winked before grabbing her hand and heading out of the bar, just in time to miss Rooster's singing and piano playing. 

The two of them walked onto the beach, both taking off their shoes so they wouldn't fill with sand before heading down to where the sea kissed the sand.

"You pick your timings right, it looks beautiful," Flynn commented on the sunset across the ocean. 

"I told you I was good at everything"