𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓻 {𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲}

Start from the beginning

Hizashi hands you a bottle of water and a little pack of tissues "Im gonna call the number in your file to get you a ride home ok?" You nodded as you wiped your face with the tissue. 

♡♡♡

Ever since your breakdown you bring your tray into Hizashi room and eat on the floor, it got to the point Hizashi remade his schedule so he could eat with you, during these times he's gotten you to open up so much more than during your weekly sessions together, and you also found out a lot about him. Like how Present Mic was his old stage name or that he became a counselor after his wife passed because he wanted a job he would be guaranteed that he could come home for his daughter every single night.

♡♡♡

It was 1 in the morning but Hizashi was still up and on his 3rd original monster. He loves his kids but lord they make him have to fill out so much paperwork!

His phone suddenly going off caused the man to jump a bit before grabbing it 

'L/n'

"Hello?" "Mr. Hizashi im so sorry to call you when you're at home and especially this late into the night but I really need you right now." He nodded before remembering you couldn't see him "It's fine F/n, I gave you my number for reasons like this so what's going on what do you need?" "A-A place to stay." 

That caused Hizashi to sit straight up "And why is that?" "I ran away!" "Ok F/n calm down, tell me where you are and I'll come to get you." "24-hour convince store downtown, the one with the broken slushy fountain." He was already slipping his slippers on "Ok stay put im coming." 

♡♡♡

You were leaning against the store's brick wall trying to shield yourself from the ran but afraid the people inside would think you were stealing if you were walking around in there for too long. Soon headlights blinded you momentarily. When you could see again you saw a black 1966 Ford Mustang GT350 Shelby with red racing strips right in front you "Get in!" You ran around the side and hopped into the passenger seat. Hizashi looked so different you had to take a double-take. His hair was up in a messy bun, shades nowhere in sight instead replaced with red-rimmed glasses, a simple white wife beater, and grey sweats. With the new clothes you caught sight of both his tattoo sleeves and the one on the back of his neck. 

When you were buckled in he backed out and started going and that's when you noticed the car seat. You turned around to see a young girl sleeping away "Is this Eri?" "Yes...So what happened this time?"

You sighed as you leaned back "I took my switch back from Katsuki and he started yelling at me, the Mitsuki came in and yelled at both of us. I tried to walk away but she followed me still yelling so I locked myself in my room grabbed my phone and jumped out the window." Hizashi sighed.

Your file didn't say much but you did. Not wanted by your parents your aunt oh so "caringly" took you in and has never let you forget that fact. She lets her son treat you any which way and always seemed to find some reason to yell or hit you. Hizashi didn't like her when he was talking to Bakugou but now with you he hates the vile women.

He didn't have much time to simmer as he was quickly pulling into his parking garage. He got out and grabbed his daughter accidentally waking her in the process "Go back to bed Eri, ill put you in your bed."

Once inside Hizashi sighed, he had calls all threw the night but as for actually taking one of his cases in? Never. "Go upstairs and take a warm shower before you get sick, there's already towels in the bathroom." You rushed up as he went and tucked his baby girl back in bed.

𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓑𝓷𝓱𝓪 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼 4On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara