𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸 𝓢𝓾𝓲𝓽 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

The door to your hospital room was swung open in a panic as your huband came flying in wrapping you in a tight hug "Are you alright!? Hows the baby!?" You gave him a smile as you grabbed both his hands running your thumbs over the scared up knuckes he almost always hide under his gloves "Hizashi dear calm down, me and the baby are both ok." He gave a sigh of relefe before sitting down next to you on the bed "Songbird, I dont mean to sound demanding or anything but I think its time to hang the hero suit up-" Your eyed widened as you relized what he meant "You cant not seriously be telling me to quite when im so close to getting the number two spot!?" He took your hands from his and placed them on your stomach "Im not asking for myself, im asking for the baby F/n. I would never be so selfish to ask you to give up your dream but I just- im affraid somethings gonna happen to the baby."

You frowned, understanding is worry but not willing backing down "I already told you Hizashi i'll take maternity leave when I get to the point I need it but I refuse to leave heroism. I took an oath to protect Japan and I fully intend of keeping it, now come on lets go discharge me im ready to go home."

♡♡♡

H

izashi felt horrible as he slowly slipped out of the bed you two share, you still sleeping peacefully non the wiser of his plans. He went to your side of the bed and pulled out the quirk canceling cuffs locking your hands to the bedpost careful not to wake you. He then went around the house putting locks on everything, locking away any and all things that could be used as wepons. He kept repeating to himself that he had to do this. Your going to hurt yourself or worse! You might accadently hurt the baby! Yes, he has to do this!

♡♡♡

(343 Words)