𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"What? you ain't fucking with me no more?"  He got up and stood in front of me.

"What you smiling at your phone and shit for? who the fuck you texting Melani?"

First of all i'm smiling at these pictures of him and his kids.

Niggas be so clueless.

"Von, we aren't together nor are we on speaking terms so what's the problem?" He twisted his dreads between his fingers.

"So we can't fuck no more?" I looked at him like he had two heads growing out the sides of his shoulders.

I mean we can but he can never know that.

"GEE PLEASE COME GET YO FRIEND." We both ran to the living room to see what the loud noises was about.

"Bitch I told you stop fucking playing i'm pregnant!" She threw the vase at him.

"Wait.. guys!" I snatch a knife away from her before she could get the chance to throw the sharp object at him.

"What's happening right now? Like what happened yall were just okay an hour ago."

Lex glared at Booka while trying to calm down not giving me an answer so I directed my gaze onto my dumbfounded looking cousin.

"It was a prank bae! the messages weren't even real." He tried to explain while keeping a safe distance away from the enraged woman.

"Jesus Loyal what did you do now." Von quickly grabbed the extension cord from Lex and gently guided her to the couch to make her sit down.

"I was trying to make some content for YouTube and did the prank where you prentend to sext someone else."

"Wait.. then who were you texting?"

He held up his two phones and laid them on the table.

He should've thought twice before doing that.

"Lex!" Before we knew it she grabbed both of the phones and smashed them onto the ground.

"Man! Why you do that?!" She rolled her eyes and walked out of the house.

"Nah nigga you did something else." Von stated looking down at the broken pieces of the Iphone by his foot.

"Why would you play a prank like that on a pregnant woman? while her emotions are at a all time high?" He groaned and yanked at his dreads.

"I don't know I didn't think it would get this out of hand." I shook my head at looked out the window.

"Well, she's gone so now you have to go find your pregnant girlfriend." He quickly grabbed his keys and left out the house.

Leaving me and Von here alone.

"You never answered me?" I held back a scoff and put on a fake confused look on my face.

"Von, what we had before? wasn't good. It was so toxic that it made me wonder am I the one making these decisions? or, is it the person who played mind games with me making them." He stared at me blankly.

"Okay?" I look at him baffled.

But who am I kidding this is Von.

"No. I'm not having sex with you. What we had is done." He tilted his head to the side giving a soft chuckle.

He walked towards me all the way until i felt my back hit the cool wall.

His hand wrapped tightly around my neck giving it an uncomfortable squeeze ultimately choking me causing me to open my mouth to at least let air into my lungs.

His dark eyes latched onto my brown ones and gave me chills that slithered down my spine.

"We not done until I say we are." He whispered hitting my head against the wall.

My right hand quickly caught onto his wrist in a desperate attempt to get him to release me but to no avail did it help.

"Von, please." I begged.

"You're hurting me." His brows came together in a tight frown.

"You think I give a fuck about hurting you Egypt?" His grip slightly tightened.

"Bitch—" Von took a step back finally allowing me to breathe properly again and let out a deep sigh looking down at me.

"You see what you made me do?" His eyes now gazed down at me with sorrow.

"You made me hurt you?" I looked at him now booking with rage.

"I made you hurt me? Are you dumb nigga?" I slowly gathered myself and rose to my feet.

"No bitch are you dumb? Coming in my face saying you done with me as if you got dropped on yo' head as a baby?" He jabbed the side of my head making me stumble to the side a little.

"Don't ever come out your mouth to say some stupid ass shit like that again."

"You said you were done with me first."

"That was then, this is now. Like I said we now done until I say we are." He mugged me and brushed past me knocking my shoulder on the way.

"When I call answer."

And with that he left out the house leaving me all alone.

A small smile made its way onto my face as I began to think about how quickly this plan has gone into motion.

A narcissist hates when their victim ends things on their own terms.

But I wonder how bad they'll get when the tables turn?

Hey, to be honest i don't know 🤣

no i ain't back at all i really outgrown ts i'm 22 now yall life has been lifing.

i just had this in my drafts and wanted to release it.

yall welcome.

updates will not be often so 😭

my bad.

i just really don't have time and the only reason why i did today is because i didn't go to work so 🧎🏽‍♀️ enjoy.

i'm really into paperback books now and audio books.

i'll give yall suggestions if yall give me some.

MUWAH NO BAWZZZ 💋🫦👄

Like, Comment, or whatever the fuck yall wanna do.