Chapter 5: Walpurgis & Ravens disappearance

Start from the beginning

Raven fell in his arms as she was above him the whole time.

Everyone then turned their attention to Rimuru who was holding his daughter.

Everyone: "Rimuru-sama?!"

They said still surprised even after Shuna told them it was Rimuru himself.

Benimaru: "So it was really you my lord. Please punish this useless subordinate of yours for his incompetence"

Benimaru said as he knelled and lower his head. He must have felt a huge failure for not realizing it was his master.

Rimuru: "It's fine Benimaru"

Rimuru said with his best smile, trying to lift the weight of the young Oni.

Benimaru: "You're to kind my lord"

Rimuru: "Now if you guys will please excuse us, me and Veldora have some business to take care of"

Shizue then came out from the large group of soldiers.

Shizue: "Rimuru-san?"

She said slightly blushing.

When Rimuru saw her, his face instantly became red which Shuna observed. Shuna made a small smirk on her face as she whispered something in Shizue's ears.

Shizue began blushing even more than before.

Raven then jumped from Rimuru hands and ran to Shizue. She then lift her arms indicating that Shizue should carry her.

Shizue: "She's really spoiled huh"

Shizue whispered to herself.

After that Veldora and Rimuru went for a walk in the forest. Veldora was still in his dragon form so Rimuru explained to him that if it wasn't for him controlling Veldora's magicules it would have killed everyone in Tempest.

A/N: Actually Ciel was the one concealing his aura.

Rimuru then created a clone of himsey and let Veldora inhabit it. He then gave Veldora a huge stack of mangas for his entertainment. Veldora's eyes had stars in them from just reading the first page.

Veldora: "What is this?!"

He said in excitement but someone intervened in their little moment. A huge gate appeared before them and a green headed woman came out of it. She bowed and then introduce herself.

???: "M-my name is M-misery and I'm a primordial demon s-serving the demon lord Guy crimson directly"

She stuttered a bit while introducing herself.

Rimuru: "Oh? demon lord huh"

Veldora: "What does a lowly demon want with my brother"

Misery:"Watch your mouth who ever you are!"

She said in an angry tone.

Rimuru: "You probably don't know this but he is the storm dragon Veldora"

Misery: "W-what!. I'm so sorry Veldora-sama"

Veldora: "No worries, I am the great storm dragon after all Kuahahaha!"

Rimuru: "So tell me Misery, what does a demon lord want with me and do you know who I am?"

Rimuru asked her with a sinister smile, giving her Shivers all over her body.

Misery: "Yes I know you are the legendary dragon who was on par with the Creator himself"

Misery said rather quickly as she tremble before this being standing in front her.

Rimuru: "I see, then I will follow you. Veldora go back to Tempest"