3.

Dedicated to @-heyangel- because you are my best friend and are the only person reading this.

Walk in the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be
Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself
Hey, isn't this easy?

And you've got a smile
That can light up this whole town
I haven't seen it in a while
Since she brought you down
You say you're fine, I know you better than that
Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?

Harry's POV

I've sitting on this bench for the past half on hour, drawing in my notebook. I love drawing. It's like a way for me to make my thought real some how because at least then I actually get to see it somehow. Like what would happen if Louis liked half as much as I loved him.

I didn't notice the presence next to me till the he started talking, "That's real pretty", He says to the drawing of a butterfly moth flower thing, "I didn't know you were so good at drawing.". His voice is beautiful.

(This is not mine I found it on pinterest

(This is not mine I found it on pinterest.)

"Thank you.", I say with a small smile. He smiles back. I like his smile. It makes the whole town brighter. 

"Is there any meaning to it?", He asks. "No, just thought it would be pretty.", I lie. It has a lot of meaning actually. It means I wish I had freedom to be who I am. I wish I was free to be gay, but most people expect me to have a female alpha. No, I don't want one, I want a male alpha. I want to be able to dress how ever the fuck I want too and walk around the street in a dress or a skirt without getting judged, but there are so many closed minded people who do not realise we are living in the 21st century. I should be able to date or mate with whoever I want and I should be able to dress however I want. But luckily there are a few people that understand me like my parents, sister, best friend Niall or even his mate Zayn.

But I wasn't about to give him a whole speech about something he probably isn't interested in so I lied. And just as I said that look who arrived Miss Eleanor, everyones favourite person.

She calls Louis to the car in her annoying voice. I hate her. She knows I like Louis, that's why she makes it a point to kiss him in front of me, hard. I don't really get why they're together. He's the nicest person ever and she bully's me, but I don't think he knows that.

I just want to go home and wallow in self pity

_______________

I hope you liked this.

Bye💚💙