Chapter 6: Hand in Hand

Part 4: Lily

Bond

\ˈbänd\

Noun

: a uniting or binding element or force

          My flowers keep dancing to the melodious zephyr. There seems to be a pattern in the way they move. I try to follow and my eyes land on what looks like a lily. I can hear it calling for me, ready to let my hand pick it up. Time gives us a chance to strengthen our bond. It made me realize that this lily dances to a different−a rather old−kind of music. This is actually something that my daisy does too! My daisy and lily have so much in common. My heart tells me that something amazing is going to happen. I've been waiting for this my whole life, and here I am now!

          The joy of my heart is indescribable. I've gone so far and made few but true friends along the way. And this tree−it's amazing! Learning is positively different when you're having fun−no bugs, no rotten fruits, no pressure. I'm just glad and relieved to say "Anxiety no more!" How I wish I could stay like this forever, but again letting go is part of the journey. For the meantime, I'll just sit down, have fun with my new friends, and enjoy these precious moments.

          I can never thank my endearing blossoms enough. I never would have gone this far if it weren't for them, especially my daisy. It stuck with me all the way. I greatly appreciate my daisy for tolerating all the stress, pressure, problems, and anxieties that come and go. Here's to more years of friendship between myself and nine of the most special people in my life! I love you all.