𝟏𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞

Start from the beginning

"You're boring and mean." He huffed a sigh.

"What do you even want to do?" She groaned while throwing her head back in frustration.

"If I'm being honest I want to kiss you but the choice is yours." He blurted out making her knit her eyebrows.

"You must be high on the cough syrup. It's okay it'll wear off in a while." She retorted.

Sunghoon's expression changed from his usual playful self. His eyes set themselves on his target with an intense gaze as he moved forward in the water making her collect herself and straighten her back.

"Do you trust me?" He questioned while staring into her eyes and gently held arms from the sides.

"For what?" She managed to reply.

"That I'm not the killer?" He clarified with his face inches apart from hers.

"That's the thing. I don't trust you at all. I'm so experienced in identifying lies but with you I can never tell if you're telling the truth or not. Just like right now. I don't know." She answered while maintaining the eye contact.

"Trust me." He whispered and went ahead to slowly embrace her lips with his.

▪︎♡▪︎

"Hey........" Heeseung knocked on her bedroom door.

Seonhee sniffed and wiped away her tears with the back of her hands.
"Can I come in?" He asked and she hummed in response.

"You left your dessert...." He held the plate of in his hands while closing the door behind him.

"Just leave it there. I'm not hungry anymore." Her voice was evidently shaky which worried him. He sighed and sat down next to her after placing the her piece of pie on the nightstand.

"Did you choose the colour of the walls yourself?" He asked while looking around.

"Huh......yeah." Seonhee answered while avoiding eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have bothered you. I should've just stayed in a motel or something." He apologised sincerely even though it wasn't his fault.

"Why are you bring sorry? I know I overreacted. I shouldn't have talked to her like that." She looked down at her hands.

"You need to stop blaming yourself for everything." He took a hold of her hands making her look at him. After some moments, she couldn't hold herself and broke into tears.

Heeseung took her in his embrace and rubbed her back gently as she cried in his arms.

"You're doing a great job. I'm proud of you." He made her look at him and wiped her tears. "I know we've only known each other since a few days but trust me when I say that you're one of the important people for me."

"Don't say words you don't mean." She sniffed while looking into his eyes.

"I mean it." He whispered and held her chin to eliminate the distance between their lips.

"Trust me." He whispered once again before deepening the kiss as he held her arms while her fingers made their way into his hair.

▪︎♡▪︎

The heat that the two shared was far more intense than the warm water they were in.
Kiarra's body felt like it would explode from the heat even though she wore absolutely nothing.

Both of their faces were dripping with sweat mixed with water droplets.
Sunghoon held her lower back with his right hand to support her being on top of him while his back rested at the edge of the tub.

Their bare chests rubbed against each other as Sunghoon forced her to maintain eye contact with her.

Kiarra's eyes were getting hooded as she was barely present in th real world right now. Her high was interrupted when Sunghoon got up and she yelped while holding onto his shoulders.

He chuckled at her behavior and tightly gripped his arms around her waist while her legs were wrapped around his torso.

"What if someone sees us?" She whined in a low voice.

"Then let them see." He shrugged and walked over to the wooden benches in the room to gently lay her on it.

"This is so uncomfortable....." She shifted beneath him after feeling her wet back making contact with the hard and cold bench.

"You're so beautiful." He stopped to stare at her with a silly smile.

"Stop lying and get this over with." She replied while hitting his chest making him laugh.

"Are you that eager to get fu-" She placed her hand on his mouth before he could finish the sentence.

He playfully bit on her hand and leaned in for another kiss that made her forget the uncomfortable position she was in.
His kiss trailed down to her neck while taking in the smell of her flesh that enticed him to bite into her shoulder.

"Sunghoon........" She moaned as she felt his teeth bury in her shoulder.
"You're hurting me." She opened her eyes with tears escaping.

Sunghoon also came into his senses and removed himself from her.
Kiarra got up while holding onto her shoulder as she winced in pain.

"Oh no. It's bleeding." He panicked as he reached for his tshirt and ripped it apart to wrap it around her shoulder.
"I'm so sorry Kiarra. I didn't mean to do that." He hugged her with fear in his eyes as he didn't believe himself at what he just did.

"It's alright. I'm fine." She lied as she felt warm tears running down her cheeks.
She wasn't crying because of the physical pain she felt, she cried because she knew no matter how much Sunghoon lied to her or would hurt her she would always accept it.
She figured out who he was but she couldn't find herself running away from him except for into his arms.

__________________________________