10

When Seungmin hears a knock on the door he squirms out of Minho's arms and leaves the room quietly. He goes down stairs and opens the door revealing a woman is a tight dress and makeup.
"Who are you?" She asks in a disgusted tone.
"I think I should be asking you that." Seungmin says back annoyed of her already.
"Im Park Jiyoon a fellow co-worker of Minho, and I'm here to talk with him." She says glaring.
"Why?" I ask in a annoyed tone.
"None of your business, just let me talk to Minho." She says getting annoyed. I give her a questioning look and tell her wait in the living room so I can go and wake up Minho. I walk to Minho's room and shaking him to wake him up.
"Minho get up someone's here to talk to you." I say shaking him until he wakes up.
"Who?" He asks sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
"Some girl named Jiyoon, hurry up and come down stairs i'm already annoyed of her." I say rolling my eyes at the thought of her. Minho groans loudly and stands up.
"I'll be in my room if you need me." Seungmin says while both of them leave the room with Minho going down stairs and Seungmin going into his room.

~~~

Minho's POV

I'm walking down stairs still tired from the nap I had. Seungmin woke me up saying that Jiyoon's here. Jiyoon is one of the fellow models I work with, and she'll do anything to be with me. I even told her I am Married and she's still determined to be with me. Anyways I get down stairs going to the living room and seeing Jiyoon sitting out the couch fixing her lipstick. Once she sees me she puts her mirror, and lipstick away back in her purse. I roll my eyes as she fixes her posture. I sit at the other side of the couch putting my hands in my sweat pants.
"What do you want Jiyoon?" I say clearly annoyed.
"I think you know Minho." She says smiling and moving closer to me.
"Jiyoon, I told i'm married even if I wasn't I would never date you." I say standing up so she doesn't get too close to me.
"I know you want me Minho, there's nothing wrong with cheating." she says begging me with her eyes. Before I could say anything she stands up wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me on the cheek. Im about to lash out at her but stop once I hear another voice.
"M-Minho?" They say, I immediately recognized the voice as Seungmin. I turn my head to see Seungmin standing in the door way of the living room. I push Jiyoon off of me and run to Seungmin.
"Seungmin, it's not what it looks like I promise!" I say trying to wrap my arms around Seungmin's waist but he pushes me away running up the stairs leaving me shocked. I turn around to face Jiyoon fuming from the head.
"What the fuck Jiyoon! That was my Husband! Get out of my fucking apartment you bitch!" I say pointing to the door signaling for her to get out.
"I just did you a favor Minho, hes ugly anyways." She says sitting down back on the couch.
"Get out Jiyoon or i'll call the police on you!" I say angrily. She rolls her eyes and walk to the door leaving my apartment. Once the door closes I rush to Seungmin's room frantically knocking on the door.
"Seungmin! Please let me explain myself!" I yell trying to get an answer from Seungmin.
"Seungmin I'm sorry, please just come out." I yell pleading him to come out. I put my forehead on his bedroom door feeling super guilty of what just happened. I'm falling for Seungmin and I just don't want to admit it. It hurts me to see Seungmin sad, especially if i'm the reason he's sad in the first place.
"Seungmin, i'm sorry I didn't expect her to do that. I don't even like her, she's been trying to get with me for years. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I say trying to make him open the door. After a couple of minutes I hear foot steps coming closer to the door. I smile as the door opens revealing a tear stained Seungmin. I quickly pull him into a hug whispering 'I'm sorry' in his ear. He hugs me back sobbing even more into my shirt. I hug him tighter trying to calm him down. After a few minutes Seungmin calms down and pulls out of the hug.
"I'm sorry for not letting you explain earlier." He says while wiping his tears away. I pull him into a another hug.
"I should be the one sorry here, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. She's so unexpected and I hate her." I say softly as he hugs me back. He nods and we stay hugging for a while until we're interrupted when Seungmin's stomach rumbles. We both burst out laughing as we make our way to the kitchen.

~~~

Seungmin's POV

It's 9:50 pm and me and Minho are getting ready to go to sleep. Minho is in the bathroom brushing his teeth while i'm laying in his bed scrolling on my phone. After a few minutes I feel Minho get on the bed. I turn off my phone and turn to Minho. He's smiling as he moves closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile and snake my arms around his neck while he closes his eyes and I do the same. After a couple minutes of silence Minho speakers up.
"Seungmin, can I tell you something?" Minho says while I open my eyes again.
"Of course you can tell me anything." I say smiling as Minho opens his eyes as well. In all honesty I don't know what he's about to tell me and i'm slightly nervous.
"I've finally realized this, but I just wanted to tell you.." He says stopping mid sentence and looking at me in the eyes.
"That I love you Seungmin. I really do." He says smiling. I'm shocked as I feel butterfly fill my stomach.
"I love you too Minho." I say smiling and hugging him even tighter pulling him closer as he tightens his grip around my waist.
"Can I kiss you?" Minho says pulling away from the hug and leans in to kiss me. Once our lips touch it feels like a thousand fireworks just exploded in my stomach. The kiss was long and loving. I loved every part of it. We both pull away as we look at each other and smile.

~~~

A/N

I'm sorry to say that the next chapter is the last chapter. I'll try to get it out by tomorrow but, I've been working on bonus chapters so you guys will get to see them in the future! Thank you for all the support! <3