3

Third POV

~~~

There Seungmin was crying on his bed because of Minho. Seungmin was a sensitive person, and hearing Minho yell at him made him burst into tears. Sometimes Seungmin would sit in his room for hours on end crying because his parents would be mad at him. This time was just as worse but of course Minho was going to do nothing about it.

~~~

Minho's POV

When I came home from my friends house Seungmin was in the kitchen. He asked if i wanted some eggs that he made, I of course said no because I wasn't hungry. I heard him say something under his breath. He said I shouldn't have said no in a rude time or whatever. I didn't really care enough, I just sent him to his room. After a few minutes I go upstairs to my room. To get to my room you have to pass by Seungmin's room, when I did I heard faint sobs. I stood by the door for a while until they stopped. I figured he was asleep, but as I go to leave he opens his door.
"W-what are you doing here?" Seungmin says surprised.
"Oh, um i-im just going to my room."
"Why are you standing at my door though?"
"Uh, to say sorry, I guess."
"Oh, um you don't have to apologize."
"Ah, alright if you say so." I say leaving.
I go straight to my room, slamming the door behind me. I sit on my bed embarrassed. 'why did he have to come out?' I thought. Of course I wasn't there to apologize I just came up with an excuse. I wasn't fond of Seungmin but hearing him cry because of me kind of hurt. Seungmin is a cute fragile looking puppy that no one should hurt, but I can never control my bad mood. I feel guilty because of how cold i've been to him.

~~~~

A/N

Sorry todays chapter was short I have lots of homework due tomorrow and I have a test I have to study for that is also tomorrow!