My cheeks burn up again, but I manage to get all my clothes off without falling down.

"Lay down,"

I settle down on the mattress, and my wings tuck themselves at my back so that I can spread out like Master wanted. My fingers itched to cover my hard parts up, but I don't because I knew Lincoln wouldn't like that. Instead, I clutch the blankets and use my courage to spread my legs.

"Good boy,"

A shiver runs through me at the praise, making me leak between my legs that I spread even wider for Master.

Lincoln's fangs slowly descend while he passes his red eyes over my body, taking in every inch with undeniable interest. It makes my heart go crazy, but I stay as still as I can while I watch Master undress until he's naked like me and crawling over me.

He kisses my skin as he scales me, from my legs to my thighs and stomach, nipples and chest, until his lips finally meet mine again.

We kiss lazily, with our bodies pressed close together so our cocks rub together. I whine and squirm, but Lincoln doesn't give me any more than a little friction.

"Master," I cry, clutching onto his shoulders while I push my hips up. "I want more."

"More?" He asks against my ear in a whisper. "What do you want, love?"

"Want to touch you," I start, but when he sucks on the lobe, I forget how to use my words. "Touch me, Lincoln. Please. I want to c-cum."

I feel the grin on Master's lips when he pulls back enough to brush our lips together, "As you wish."

Lincoln sits up and quickly spreads my legs, exposing my naughtiest part that was twitching against my stomach.

My hands jerk up to cover my face, but I part them enough to watch in secret. Master licks his lips and over his fangs before he slowly dips his head down to drag his tongue along my length.

"Lincoln!" My hips try thrust up, but Lincoln keeps me down as he sinks low for another drag and then another. "Ahh! M-Master!"

Pleasure jolts through me, making my body flush as my fingers find his hair to hold on. Lincoln groans as he licks me over and over, each stroke of his tongue bringing me closer and closer to making a mess.

"I-I,"

"Taste amazing," Master finishes as he swipes his tongue over my swollen tip. I jerk with a moan, and he groans again, "Precum doesn't taste good, but with you-" he licks the tip of me even slower, savouring the taste, "with you, I can't get enough."

Lincoln wraps his lips around me and sucks, and there's nothing in this world that can stop me then.

I cry out as my body cums, drowning me in so much pleasure my eyes cross and the entire world glows golden to me.

I made a lot of messes before, but this one felt better. It takes over every part of me, making me shudder all over while I keep filling Lincoln's mouth.

It felt like it would ever end; it definitely wouldn't if Lincoln kept sucking me so tightly the way he was, groaning approvingly while he swallowed.

"Ma-Master!" I stutter out while he sucks me from top to bottom, over and over, "nghh! Master, I-I-"

"I asked you for something tonight," Lincoln pants when he pulls off me as nuzzled the inner corner of my thighs. "Do you remember?"

I meet his eyes but it takes a while for me to understand his words when I was just trying to breathe. 

Eventually, I nod, because I could almost hear the way Master had asked me to give him everything, and not to worry.

"That's all you have to do," he mumbles, moving further down for his lips to brush against my balls.