"Soon," he promises, and when I whimper, he smirks. "Strip and lay down, I want to see you naked."

I flatter as the words bring those scary nerves back up, stronger now at having to show Lincoln every part of my new form. But Master still looked interested and happy, and he even said he missed me. Maybe it would be okay.

"What's wrong?"

I look up from the buttons I was working on, and find Lincoln frowning at me. My heart immediately drops.

"Nothing's wrong," I try, but the words don't come out like if everything was right.

"Kalem, whenever I tell you to take off your clothes, you do it so quickly you usually end up getting stuck and falling-"

"Master!" I scold, my cheeks burning so hot it hurt.

He chuckles, "I find it adorable; you know that. But right now, you're moving like a snail."

My cheeks burn brighter as I try to make my fingers go faster, but Lincoln settles his hands over mine and steps close until I can only look at him.

"Tell me what's wrong, love?" He asks again, patient as he always was.

I feel my shoulders dip as I look down at Master, but no matter how much they fell, I was still so much bigger than him. 

"I'm so different now, Master," I whisper when I can't hide the words any longer.

"Different?" His gaze shifts to my wings, and he smiles, "I thought I already told you how much I love your wings."

"It's not just that," I mumble as they fall behind me. "I'm tall now, taller than you a-and bigger. My hair is white and so are my eyes. It's not like-" I sigh as I drop my gaze, "I don't look like I did before. I don't look like your Kalem anymore."

It's quiet after that.

Lincoln doesn't say a word, which I didn't know if I was happy or sad about. I didn't even know what I wanted him to say, or do.

So, I stay quiet and look at my feet; the ones that were just as big as the rest of me.

"Kalem," Lincoln whispers, raising a finger to tip my chin up a little. "Kalem, look at me."

I may be a big boy now, but I was still a good one so I lift my eyes and look at my Master.

"It doesn't matter to me," I frown and he shakes his head. "I do not care what package you come in, that will never matter to me. You could be six feet taller and have scales, and I'd still love you. Kalem, you could turn into a unicorn right now, and I won't go anywhere."

A giggle comes out before I even know it, "A unicorn?"

"Just go with it," My giggles grow and Master grins up at me. "My point is, I fell in love with who you are, not what you are, and that will never change my love. Do you understand?"

I nod, but Lincoln frowns a bit, "I want to hear you say it."

"I understand, Master," I promise, but he still shakes his head.

"Not enough. Say that I'd love you even as a unicorn."

"Lincoln," I grumble through my giggles, but he shakes his head and holds his chin up high.

"We're not doing a thing until you say it."

I stare at Master, at the light in his eyes, and I feel my chest try to explode with all the love that was still there just for me. 

"You would still love me even if I were a unicorn," I say, knowing the words were true. 

"Good," he says as he lifts my hands to kiss them each. "Now, I'll ask you again, strip for me," his gaze darkens as he looks me over slowly. "I want to see you naked."