TW ED

'seriously you need to start eating' diego started his normal lecture that he gives me at least once or twice a day..three times at most.

i stayed silent not knowing how to respond.
he placed his arm around my skinny waist.
i flinched at the feel of his body heat on mine.
Diego knew how i felt, He knew why i did this and he knew it would be hard for him to get through to me. Most of the time he just lets me do my thing but sometimes he is constantly on my case. I tell him most days i eat once i'm home when i most likely don't.

'come on' he held onto my waist making me take the right turning which lead to his house.
i looked up at him

'what are you doing??' i spoke

'taking you back to my place' he smiled

i glared up at him in shock.
Diego's parents are very strict which means i've never got the chance to meet them.

'mama i'm home' diego yelled as we walked through the door.

his dad yelled from what i'm guessing was his office and his mom peeped her head around the fridge.

' y/n!!' she excitedly ran towards me and hugged me. I was frozen at first but eventually returned the hug, looking at diego. He smiled.

'hi mrs martir, it's finally nice to meet you!' i said with a smile forming across my face.

she pulled away
'diego why haven't you brought this lovely young lady here before!' she looked towards him

'didn't think there was ever a right time' he shrugged. I looked at him confused.

his mom seems lovely

'what's all the fuss!' diego's dad walked out of his office and looked towards us all.

my heart beating out of my chest at this point.

'ah! this is y/n uh diego's uh friend' his mom ushered me towards his dad. I stepped closer and smiled.

'nice to meet you' i held out my hand..my hand was trembling.

diego could clearly tell i was getting anxious.
'we have home work so we better hurry on up' he looked between both his parents and then headed upstairs. I followed behind him.

shutting his door behind him
'sorry about them' he sat on his bed beside me.

'don't worry, they seem lovely' i responded

'it's all an act' he sighed and laid back into his bed.

i stayed sat up for a while before then falling down beside him, he turned his head to face me and looked between my eyes and my lips.
i bit my lip.
he pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly. One hand on my jaw and the other placed gently on my thigh. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

'so what do you want to eat?' he sat up scrolling through his phone.

i sighed
'anything will do' i gave him a fake smile

'y/n have you eaten at all today?'