Unexpected Decisions

15 years later......
Emmy Morgan was typing with her delicate fingers on a keyboard,her Hazel eyes was glued to the screen while her white hair was packed up into a messy bun,her red lips twitched as her brown eyebrow furrowed. Her pink hello Kitty top still fit her perfectly just a little bit cropped with her hello kitty jeans.
" Hey! Alec! " Emma screamed snapping her fingers in front of Alec
" Sorry,Emma. You and your twin look so alike" Alec said and ran out. Emma looked at her twin who was still typing and sighed." Mrs FBI please can you look up?" She asked folding her arms across her chest.
Emmy looked up and her Hazel green eyes sparkled in the sunlight; " How may i help you guys?" Emmy asked." You are getting married" Mr Morgan announced suddenly. " Wait! What?!" Emmy asked shocked . She glanced at her twin who guilty look away." What about Robyn?" Emmy asked." You brother has a fertility issue" Mr Morgan explained. " Please, honey our company is almost bankrupt. Mr Donald's company will help us if marry his son , Roller" Mr Morgan explained." That brat!" Emmy screamed and sighed when she realized her chance of living alone has been blewed
" You have no say. Your wedding will take place tommorow" Mr Morgan said and left." Tomorrow?!!" Emmy and Emma shouted surprised. " Really mom?" Emmy asked looking at her mom." Am sorry dear. My hands are tied" Mrs Morgan apologise. " It just three months,bear it dear " Mrs Morgan pleaded.

" Roller! You are back! " Lorrie screamed and hugged him." Yeah ,i miss you guys!" Roller said smiling." How was Korea?" Mrs Donald asked." Great and chilly" Roller said smiling. " Good . I hope you are aware of your wedding. It will take place tommorow" Mr Donald said without any emotions,he wants his son to settle down immediately and have an heir.
" Dad , we have talked about this" Roller started." No more excuse. Get ready" Mr Donald said firmly."Dad how can he get married? When he barely attract any woman attraction" Rol said and Roller glared up at his twin angrily. " With those glares no woman will want to come near him and he is too strong he will break his wife's bone on their wedding night" Rol teased . " Hey! Do you have a death wish!" Roller screamed and ran upstairs after his twin.
" God helps his wife" Lorrie said. " Lorrie prepare yourself for your elder brother wedding" Mr Donald said. " What makes the eldest? We are twins!" Rol asked frowning.
"It because your mother gave birth to Roller in the car while she gave birth to you at the hospital gate,still in the car" Mr Donald said. "So Roller was born in the car and i was born at the gate" Rol said and Roller smiled. " It means i came out first so am eldest" Roller said smiling.

Roller sat in his room he shared with his twin. He glanced at the photos of different countries he has been to; Ever since he was a kid,he d always dreamt if exploring the world and he had fulfilled it but he wish to fulfill more but his dad has spoilt his plans.
" Getting married won't stop from exploring the world" Rol said leaning on the door with his hands in his pockets . " Yeah,it will. Having a wife gives you a headache" Roller snapped." Don't worry when you have kids you will be able to travel the world" Rol said.
" Bite back your words! I don't wish to have kids!" Roller snapped quickly. " It's just a statement" Rol defended himself." That's an understatement" Roller snarled." Am sorry" Rol apologized with his hands in the air. " I need to make her divorce me " Roller said." What are you going to do?" Rol asked. "You aren't gonna beat her?" Lorrie asked. " Of course not" Roller said.
" Are you going back to Korea?" Rol asked ." Yep. I got a job as a detective" Roller said." God help your criminals" Rol said and Lorrie laughed .

Emmy paced down the office,her delicate hands were on her head. She looked pissed off and annoyed. " I wish you didn't give me a leave" Emmy said." Don't worry everything Will be fine" Nicky said smiling.
" So you guys heard?" Emmy asked." News travel fast. And you are the mayors daughter,do these for your country" Nate said smiling. " So are we invited?" Mira asked." Of course!" Emmy exclaimed." The vacation is good for your honeymoon" Nicky said smiling. " Be good on your wedding night so you will give birth to many kids" Mira said smiling. " Bite back your words! I don't plan to have any kids!" Emmy snarled." Its just a statement" Emma defended." Well that's an understatement" Emmy snapped.
" I will make him leave me before 3 months" Emmy said smirking. " What doo you have in mind"?" Nicky asked." Something devious" Emmy said." Don't do anything funny" Emma warned. " Beware of Bart Cleo he after you" Nicky warned." Sure. Roller is with her" Emma said.