just another night at the bar

Tsumewas having a glass with a young blond man. They were on a date at thebar they went to every time they wanted to relax together. mostregulars there had gotten used to see them and had stopped askingquestions after she had let them know not to mess with them. She waslooking at him taking a sip from his mug knowing full well that hewouldn't be under the effects for long, his body would heal andregenerate at incredible rates so alcohol had never really taken holdfor long but that didn't mean she disliked drinking with him.

AfterA few glasses to get tipsy a girl that looked too overconfident andsmug approached them to ask him to leave with her to meet her and herfriends. Clearly letting him know how she felt he deserved betterthen some old women and not so subtly suggesting they could providequite a few pleasures to him. She didn't feel threatened, sometimesshe would interject but it was always funny to her seeing how calmher boyfriend was in these situations. They had already discussed thepotential of having other people in their lives but they were bothadamant that it would be something they would decide when they metsomeone that made them feel like it was a possibility and until thenthey straight out said no to anyone trying to steal the other. Ofcourse him being known as the hero of Konoha and even the whole worldand him being next in line for the role of hokage he received muchmore attention then she did but ever since they had started datingeven she would get someone coming for her once in a while. she lookedat him glancing over at the group of girls before turning them downand resuming the small talk he had with her. The younger girl didn'tlike that, she saw how her pride was injured in the eyes of the girl.The girl wanted to exclaim something but held back and turned aroundreturning to her group of friends. she still couldn't help but wonderat how she was now the one with him, she still run her clan thoughshe was getting older and her son was getting to be much moreinvolved and capable recently. Him and Naruto had been great friendsover the years and while they had an altercation when they announcedthat she and Naruto were now seeing each other it had only lasted fora bit before they discussed it together. He stopped talking aboutrandom things to ask her "your mind is starting to wander allover the place isn't it? do you want to go back home for the night?"she focused back on him and then took notice of how thinking abouthim had made her body feel and how she really wanted to get back homewith him. So she stood up and leaving a generous tip as always theyleft the bar to go back to her place.

Holdinghis arm they arrived in front of her home. It felt lonely and emptyin there sometimes now that her kids had moved out. She was proud ofwhat they were doing with their lives and how they had grown up butit did leave her to spend more time with herself then she was usedto. And with her being a clan leader she would almost never go onlong missions either meaning she would stay here and train with herdog and that led to her meeting Naruto in a more personal level. They were both alone one day and ended up going to the same trainingground, they had exchanged pleasantries and decided to spar together.Since then they had made it a routine to train with each other andthat had left them much closer then she had ever expected. They endedup talking a lot and opening up about their lives now that for themost part they had reached a point where things were stale for them.With no war looming over and and no kids to raise she didn't havenearly as much to do with her days and he as one of the two strongestninja in history was kept on standby more then he hoped. Sasuke wouldbe sent around to fulfill the role jiraya had before while he was thepowerhouse protecting the village and learning how to become a goodhokage. After spending a few hours at the training ground he hadasked her to go take a drink with him at the local bar to keeptalking and things went further then they expected. After reachingher door to say goodnight they had kissed and the next time she hadinvited him inside. She dragged him inside and into a room that wasonly open to him. A room full of mats with some bite marks andscratches on the walls and floor. The room inuzuka's had in theirhome for when they were losing themselves to their passion. herthoughts went back to the first time she brought him in here afterthey drank a little too much back at the bar. she still rememberedhow she let herself fall into the sweet feeling of being by his sidejust relaxing in his company drinking a sweet cocktail being way tooclose to him then some people would say was appropriate. thinking ofthat night still had her feel dreamy and get those small butterfliesin her stomach that she started feeling since he became a bigger partof her life. after he walked her home she knew she would probablylose herself, it had been so long since she had wanted someone thatmuch so she invited him straight into this room that she liked to usefrom time to time whenever she wanted to let loose.

Shespinned in his arms to give him a short but passionate kiss thenmoved backwards to put some distance between them letting her undressslowly for him before motioning him to join her. She was lookingforward to what would come next followed by the night of sleep in hisarms before the monotony of their schedule would catch them again thenext day.