Authors note - REALLY IMPORTANT

Lol hi

Its been so long and I'm so sorry I've been sitting my ALevels and it's tiring work. Although, I am happy to say I've finally finished college!

Despite this, I feel I should confess something. 

Wattpad has been such a huge part of my life for so long, (this account is literally like five years old) and it has massively helped me to grow and learn as a young writer. It allowed me to realise that writing is something that I am incredibly passionate about, prompting me to go to university to study English and Creative Writing. 

I have met so many friends on here, and I love you all so much you are a huge part of my life and shaping me to be who I am today. 

I think you may have already given a conclusion to where this is going but I want to make sure you know; that I am not deleting Wattpad, I am not ending my stories and I am not going to leave you all on cliffhangers for my ongoing books. 

I'm mostly writing this authors note because I have given several attempts at continuing my stories on here, and I am really struggling to get into the flow again. 

Because of this updates are going to continue to be slow. Like very slow. 

I'm currently in the several month period between college and university, and whilst I originally thought I would use this an opportunity to write and finish all of my ongoing stories I have realised that I have bigger goals. 

At Christmas last year I began writing my own book, and I am going to spend this time working on it rather than Wattpad. As an aspiring author (or something like that - I'm very indecisive about my future) I think that this is something I should really focus my attention on rather than on fanfictions that I started writing at fifteen or younger and has a very cringy writing style. 

In my free time, or times that I feel inspired, I intend to continue writing through my ongoing books and to get them published fully. Eleven O'Clock is my book with the biggest reading audience whilst I have been writing, and I love all of you for this. That is also why I am putting this message on here. 

I'm truly devastated to be announcing that my Wattpad era is mostly coming to an end, but please do remain excited, because I have almost finished works in my drafts and I intend to keep you guys updated on the progress of my book, but only if that is something that you will be interested in?

As for my overflowing fanfiction imagination, I have already begun drafting abook where I fill place the plots for any ideas that I have. If you scan through that book and see an idea that you like just send me a quick chat and you can have that story idea. 

Once again I love you all and thank you for this incredible support through my teenage years where Wattpad has kept me going through my most difficult times. Also make sure to remember that I am not going inactive as I do still read books on here - I'm currently reading an incredible Kaz Brekker one (see my favourites reading list if interested) 

Once again love you all. 

Bye bye. 

This was also hella cringy. 

Chapter thirteen has like 1/10th written so maybe in another nine months it will be published? Lol. 

bye guys :(