-no cuddles-

..

It had been a day since Izuku had found out about that the guy sitting on his couch was an incubus..

It was kinda traumatic especially when he said it wasn't a quirk, tho when Izuku tried to ask more questions about it he changed the subject to "can we fuck now?" Or "when can we move in?". It reminded Izuku of when Uraraka showed him the crazy yandere simulator game.

....

"Katsuki..?" Izuku walked up to the demon laying on the couch and he smirked "what you finally accepted the fact that your mine~?" He cooed and Izuku deadpanned "actually~...no just no. Anyways- can you tell me again why your refusing to leave my house and how you know me." And Katsuki groaned and rolled his eyes "I already told you! Why do I need to explain myself further you shit nerd!" He growled.

And Izuku sighed and crossed his arms. "If you tell me..I guess, we can at least cuddle. But where not fucking!" Izuku contemplated his life decisions and Katsuki thought about it and then his tail started wagging as his eyes stared off into a distance probably daydreaming of all the stuff he could do to him.

"Hm. Fine." Katsuki then said snapping out of his trance. Izuku sighed as he closed his eyes and opened them. "I was getting bored of only fucking demons so I went to the human world and went in my human form and was able to get some one night stands with people, but it wasn't filling enough..so I got bored. Then I saw you." Katsuki then said looking at Izuku as he sat on the other side of the couch.

"Me..? Why me?" Izuku asked and Katsuki growled "your so fucking perfect in so many ways I just want to ravage you but I can't. Because I'm trying to be steady with this but it's hard when your sitting like a fucking piece of eye candy while I have to suffer!" Katsuki growled as he complained like an angry child and Izuku blushed a bit and turned away.

"Hmpf." Katsuki huffed. "I started stalking you, since I was too much of a cowered to face you head on. And then I started almost getting obsessed with you then I started to crave you which lead to taking advantage of you in the night~" Katsuki then said making Izuku blushed heavily and smack him upside the head "YOU HORNY BASTARD!" Izuku yelled as his face was all red with embarrassment.

Katsuki rubbed his head and smirked "your strong. I like it~" he cooed as he smirked at izuku. Izuku blushed even more biting his bottom lip in frustration and sighed and walked away slamming his door closed and Katsuki just chuckled.

....

Izuku then opened the door again "NO CUDDLES!" And Katsuki was shocked "NO WTH NO!!" He screamed and ran to Izuku room slamming the door open and jumping on top of the bed where Izuku was hiding under the covers.

The bed rocked a bit and Izuku peeked out of the covers to see an angry Katsuki "you said we could cuddle!" He sounded pissed like an angry 6 year old. And Izuku contemplated his life decisions before wrapping his arm around Katsuki's neck before yanking him down on the bed with a slight Yelp from him.

Katsuki huffed and Izuku moved the covers up and Katsuki moved towards Izuku and wrapped his arms around his torso while he laid his head on his chest. Izuku chukled as he placed the blankets on top of them and Izuku wrapped his arm around Katsuki's torso.

Surprisingly it was very comfortable cuddling with Katsuki and Izuku found himself craving more so he shuffled around and slid his leg between Katsuki's legs and laid his head on top of Katsuki's as Katsuki nuzzled into izukus chest.

Even though Izuku was cuddling with the person who literally sucked him off last night he decided to put that aside for once and just relax while he could. Izuku never cuddled with anyone like this and was definitely would be wanting more cuddle sessions in the future.

....

"Deku." And Izuku looked at him and raised an eyebrow "why are you calling me by my hero name."and Katsuki growled and bit izukus chest a bit through his shirt "Hey!" Izuku winced and Katsuki eyed him.

"No, that's your nickname for you know I hate calling you by your actual name it's annoying." And Izuku rolled his eyes. "At least it not as hard and long to pronounce like Katsuki is." Izuku retorted and Katsuki huffed "then give me a nickname then dumbass!" And Izuku pushed Katsuki away and turned to face the other way "no cuddles. I think I lost my cuddle appetite" Izuku said and Katsuki immediately pulled Izuku into him.

"NO! You cuddle with me until I say where done" "nope. If your gonna be a dick head I'm leaving" "TCH. Fine! I'm s-..sorry.." Katsuki stuttered. And Izuku looked back and sighed before getting closer to Katsuki and shoving Katsuki's face on his chest. "Thank you now shut up." Izuku said and Katsuki nodded as he wrapped his arms around Izuku again.

Izuku sighed and ruffled Katsuki's hair as he avoided the horns that protruded from his head.

—————

"What do you want to eat for dinner Kachan." Izuku said coming into the room holding his phone and Katsuki looked at him from the couch "Kachan? who the fuck is he!?" Katsuki felt jealous and Izuku noticed it and chuckled "it's your nickname since you said to give you a nickname since I was saying your name was too hard to pronounce." And Katsuki huffed in embarrassment and turned away.

Izuku chuckled and sat on the couch by Katsuki and Katsuki sneakily moved his tail in between izukus legs and Izuku noticed and rolled his eyes. "What do you want to eat." Izuku said holding his phone to his face and Katsuki looked at him.

"You..~" and Izuku smacked him upside the head "OW STOP IT YOU OLD HAG ASS BITCH!!" And Izuku stared him down and turned away with a huff "no more cuddles for the day." He said walking away from the couch and into the kitchen.

Katsuki immediately felt regret and didn't want to say sorry again so he just peeked behind the couch and watched Izuku get some stuff from the cabinet. Katsuki wanted to cuddle more, and he hated how his first reaction was cussing.

"Deku.." he said sadly and Izuku ignored him. "Deku!" Katsuki whined and Izuku looked at him with an annoyed expression "what!?" And Katsuki looked at him "I'm s-..s-sorry." Katsuki tried to get the word out and Izuku looked away "you can have cuddles tomorrow."  And Katsuki huffed in annoyance.

"But I said sorry!!" He whined and Izuku looked back "well you shouldn't have said that to begin with I already said no more cuddles today, you should've have not said what you said. Next time you'll be sleeping on the couch. Your lucky I'm even letting you stay here.!" And Katsuki groaned and Izuku turned away with a swift.

Izuku felt arms wrap around his torso and someone rest there chin on his shoulder "I'm sorry.." Katsuki said sadly and Izuku huffed as he cut up some veggies "you can help me cook as a sorry." And Katsuki immediately nodded.

—————

Izuku sighed in joy as he finished his plate of food "that was delicious" and Katsuki just finished the rest of his food before loking at Izuku. "Can I have cuddle now.." and Izuku looked at him "maybe." And Katsuki felt a bit of hope. "Why do you want to cuddle so badly anyway." And Katsuki looked at him. "Cause I want to be close to you." And izuku slightly blushed.. "right..".

....

Authors note:

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter more will come soon!
.
.