𝟽...𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 & 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠♡︎

Start from the beginning

'Gahhhh'

   Your voice screams in your head... Cuteness omg.

"Woah! Hoho! Comin' in hot!"

   He gently places Tails away from the hug. Tails smiled for a bit but then frowns, this made you perk up as you listen. And watched.

"Growing up, I didn't have any friends,.. Everyone in my village thought my two tails were weird."

"Hey, I know that feeling."

   You turn away as you clutch your arms that you've wrapped around yourself.

'How could those people make such a young boy feel out of place...'

"But then I saw you, the fastest creature in the galaxy!"

"Huh, well I guess I'm the second fastest."

   You muttered.

"You were weird too, but you were a legend. That made me think, maybe being weird isn't so bad."

   Tails looks at Sonic, from what you can see of Sonic, he seems very honored and happy of someone praising him and even calling him a legend.

   You look at your hands seeing a small spark that popped on your finger tips. 

'Improve my powers....'

"—And Y/n."

   You quickly sat up with a stiff panicking look.

"I-I'm awake."

   Both Tails and Sonic chuckle at you, making your embarrassment show by your quills and fur slightly poofing up.

"I just want to say, thank you so far. You've made me feel comfortable here, when I apologize for talking too much you let talk more. Kids at my village too say I talk too much that it's annoying, I just didn't want to be annoying to you–"

"Nonsense."

   This made Tails paused as he sees you frowning softly. 

"I rather hear people voices and let them talk for hours to let everything out, I love listening about your home planet, even though your village doesn't sound very pleasant like your planet."

   You place a hand on his shoulder with this face '>:(' as you spoke this sentence.