𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❀

❝ my cute little crybaby ❞

my cute little crybaby ❞

────────﹝✿﹞────────

July 9th of 2012. It has been four days since Karasuno left the training campー and things weren't looking great for the team. After that conflict that happened between the two first years, everyone has been on the little edge. But despite the obvious tension, the team just decided to let them two figure out things out on their own and continue with their usual training; except this time, they are trying their best to evolve.

On the other hand, little Y/n is still the same as the energetic kid she was. Her school was already on its summer break, which meant that she has a lot of free time on her hands. Unfortunately, since there's no one to look after her while her brother is at school, her mother had decided to let her stay at her grandparents for a while.

"Now, Y/n." Her mother started as she tied off the last pigtail on her daughter's hair with an elastic band. "I want you to be a good girl to Granpa and Grandma, okay? Don't cause any trouble to them but I'm sure you wouldn't do that because you're a good girl right?" she said, turning her around to face her.

The little blonde girl nods her head and salutes at her, looking as determined as ever. "Yes Ma'am!" she said.

Her mother smile brightly at this and couldn't help but hold her daughter's face and gently squishes it causing Y/n to burst into a giggling mess. "You are so adorable!" she said, pecking her forehead softly.

Their attention was suddenly shifted towards the stairs where the middle child of the Tsukishima household descending from his room. Reaching at the bottom of the stairs, he raised an eyebrow at the mother and daughter who stared back at him with deer in headlights look. "I'm heading to school."

Mrs. Tsukishima blinks before standing up properly once again. "Oh um just a secondー let me just grab your lunch, Kei. You're having training later, right?" she asked him as she walked right past him to go to the kitchen. "I packed you a full lunch."

"Made some Onigri's, it's on the dining table. You better eat those before you head to school!"

Kei exhales and nods, following his mother behind. "Yeah, I might go home late again, " he replied, grabbing an onigiri from the table and taking a bite.

As he chews his food, patiently waiting for his mother to pack his lunch when suddenly he felt a gentle tug from the bottom of his school white polo. He looks down and raised a questioning eyebrow at his sister, who looked up at him with those innocent puppy eyes. She shifted her gaze towards his onigiri, unconsciously licking her little lips before looking back at him with her hands on her stomach. "Food."

"You want this?" Kei asked her, shaking the onigiri that he was holding. Her face brightens up and nods in enthusiastically, her mouth already wide open for the food.