𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀

❝ Not a cry baby you say? ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

The next couple of days went blur and little did they know, it was already the night before the training camp. Y/n was so excited about the trip that she insisted Kei, more like forced, to pack her stuff.. well pack her whole room.

Tsukishima Kei sat there helplessly as he watched his younger sister running around her room, grabbing as much stuff that she can bring with her small arms and chucking it towards him. He wasn't sure if she was informed that they were only staying for a week and not a whole year.

Y/n shoves half of her body inside her big ass treasure chest with her legs dangling in the air, before moving back as she grabbed a hold of her dinosaur onesie. She gives out a thinking face before turning around to face her brother to ask his opinions, "Nii-chan, can we please bring this?" she asked him, shoving the piece of clothing in front of Kei.

Kei gave her a dumbfounded expression, thinking if he should just laugh or cry. She had already given him like 5-7 onesies and she needs more than that?

"Y/n-"

"Of course we're bringing it, is that even a question??" Y/n told herself out loud before turning around to face her chest and throwing the onesie behind her, making it fall on top of Kei's head. The older brother could just only sigh, not wanting to be annoyed with her and make her cry because that's not a brotherly act to do. 'Think happy thoughts Kei. She's just a child and your precious sister, we don't want to make her feel upset. We can think about dinosaurs or think about that green freckled bo-'

"Oooh! Oooh! How about this!?" His train of thoughts was cut off by Y/n's screaming. He sighs for the nth time and grabs it from Y/n's hands and looks at her. "Y/n we're just going to be there for a week, not for a whole year. Do we really need to bring all of this to the trip?" He asked. Y/n, being an oblivious child, nods in reply and continues to smile excitedly in front of him.

"Yep! You told me that I should only bring the important things that I need" She chirpily replies making him sigh in defeat. "Yes, I did say that, but I didn't literally say that you should bring your whole room to the trip!" he said, giving her a deadpanned expression.