A Confused Warrior

The concept of gathering powers are in the Decepticons mindset afterall they wanted all the minicons that they can gather and the war is damaging more than they could imagine.

Megatron does not care and also the others, but one specific Decepticon actually has some things in his mind.

Moral, Intergrity and Fighting with brute strength and being a courageous warrior. A lot of doubts has come from his mind especially on how his leader treated him over time.

The character's name was Starscream often treated as a traitor by most Decepticons even insulted to his pride shattering it pieces by pieces.

Betrayed by Thrust and Megatron he decided to join the Autobots but a contrast of the other reincarnations of this character he formed a bond with the humans. Especially a girl named Alexa/ Alexis.

This girl always treated him with respect, with admiration & understands him well. The others may disregard him but she never did, despite of his betrayal Alexis always asked herself the reason why he stole the Shield from the Autobots.

But it was a ploy from Thrust himself forming the cannon that killed Prime but weeks later he was ressurected to lead the autobots again, now the Cybertronians are facing a bigger threat.

With his mind set he decided to open the mind of his leader the former Megatron now renamed as Galvatron.

With his sacrifice all transformers joined against the fight with the ultimate villain of the franchise, Unicron. The Chaos bringer who destroys Universe after Universe, world after worlds and no mercy will be given to anyone except if you are a herald manipulated by him.

Galvatron decided to do the ultimate sacrifice, things that his rival and his soldier did. One that he thought he could give off to everyone as it is necessary despite of the darkness and evil that is still inside him. He decides to cut off and plunge himself in Unicron.

His rival Optimus now realizing also to himself that he doesn't deserve the matrix as said by Double Face that he is just like a normal transformer without the matrix he was fueled by war.

As there are still doubts within him as being the leader of all Cybertronians but he lead the 10 years of peace or so we thought.

During the 10 years of so called peace, Unicron decided to devour planets despite of his weakened state but because of this. This lead to his demise a true demise to which pieces of him were seperated and an alien named Alpha Q inhabited the Chaos bringer to pursue his goals.

Inside of a weakened Unicron is Megatron now being trapped and tortured after 10 years weakened as he is in a corpse or coma state to which he still has his Armada Galvatron look torn and shredded from his fight with Optimus but his body is still trapped with the chaos bringer.

Sometime after Scorponok appeared and lead the terrorcons even tried to do the same with the Decepticons as weeks later they deliver the energon this refueled Megatron instead of Unicron.

Thus reviving the leader (This actually will stay the same until we will make some changes after this except he maintained his armada look but debuting the Megazarak Universe 2004 Look )

Megatron who banished Alpha Q and took control of the shattered Unicron, decided to use his former torturer's body to refuel it but a vision appeared, A former memory which also hunted him for years.

Starscream: I tried to gain favor from you but nothing was ever good enough... No matter how many battles I fought you only found fault then I saw how Optimus treated his men and realize he was a leader of integrity unlike you...

Megatron:" STARSCREAM!!"

Cyclonus:" He's dead sir didn't you remember?"

Delmolisher:" Yes sir... What's happening with you, you felt as if you were staring at the walls all this time..."

Megatron:" Men, we must gather energon, disregard my comment.. Let's go move out!!!! "

In Earth...

Optimus and the others recieved an upgrade but when he looks at himself...

Optimus:" I'd rather go back to my former look. " Thus going instead to the powerlinx Optimus look instead of the Fattimus prime look but receiving the upgrade with Omnicons can powerlinx to him and minicons. Same with Jetfire thus retaining the possible jet convoy look here.

Some minicons were also present, Highwire, Sureshock, Grindor, Jolt, Sparkplug, Leader 1 and Swindle. Even the former weapons that composes the Skyboom shield, Requiem blaster and star Saber while the other minicons are converted or upgraded into omincons.

Optimus observes the minicons as a beacon was heard...

Alexis, Rad, Kicker, Carlos, Fred and Billy run as they heard the signal.

The Autobots prepared for the mission as Optimus sees a vision.

Double Face:" Dont deny the inevitable prime... You will never change you crave war like the others you never defeated me, you defeated my shell... I AM alive! Unicron is alive... And that Megatron is ALIVE..."

Prime shakes the Vision as he says :" Double face is alive so thus Unicron and Megatron... "

Hotshot:" Sir... But? "

Ironhide which was named here Roadblock instead..

Roadblock:" Optimus sir who are they.... "

Jetfire:" Awwww... More kicking ass eh...."

Optimus:" Well men we must prepare ourselves... Move out!!! "

Optimus and Megatron faces off...

Megatron:" Recolor aren't we prime..."

Optimus :" Back to your old ways agaim Megatron... "

Megatron:" PRIME..... I NEED HELP! "

Optimus:"..... "

Megatron:" I can't believe I say that wake up Megatron... You don't need Prime..."

Megatron:" But Unicron is revived..... And Starscream is haunting us... "

Megatron struggles with himself...

Delmolisher:" Megatron sir?? "

Megatron :" Shut up you!!!"

A mirror of Double face appeared...

Double face:" As long as hatred exist so shall I, Unicron lives..... And he is in his road of completion ALL HAIL UNICRON!"

The story continues...