~Stithies and Bitches~

Start from the beginning

"Kadie mother fricken Kardashian Stan!" Khloe yelled, entering the kitchen "the sun is hot for the first time in weeks, we have more food than we can ever eat, we have unlimited drinks, it's a good day!" She yells so loud I'm pretty sure Kendall in London heard us.

"Kadie you belly is showing!" She squealed again, throwing her five bags onto the floor and running over to me

"And you say your only nine weeks? Kadie I was that big at like eleven or twelve weeks"

"Well actually I'm not having just one baby, I'm having twins!"

"Shut up!" She yelled, her mouth dropping open as she gasped "Oh my god!"

"There's gonna be two of them" I laughed

"That's fucking crazy" she said, and then she began crying

"Khloe it's ok, you already knew I was pregnant" I laughed, pulling her into a hug

"I know but you've been trying for the past three years with no luck, two years ago you went through every procedure imaginable to try get a baby and it didn't work" she sobbed "and now gods not only blessed you with a baby but two"

"It's literally a dream" I said, I too began crying

"I'm so excited, we're going to dress them in the most ridiculous outfits ever"

"You know your the first in the family to know? Only Sebastian, anything and Chris know so far that it's twins"

"Yes!" She yelled "I was one of the last to know you were pregnant but I'm the first to know it's twins, I'll take that" she laughed

"Oh my god Kadie" she beamed, hugging me tighter and as she let go, her hands cupped my stomach that was now actually showing. It didn't look like I was that pregnant yet, it looks more like a food baby.

****

Twenty minutes later, everyone had arrived. All the kids were having the time of their lives in the pool, playing with water guns and floaties. A slushy machine had been set up in my kitchen, don't ask me who had set it up, who it belonged to or how it had gotten here. But it was here and dispensing blue raspberry slushes and they were amazing. I was already on my third one.

Kim, Khloe and Kourtney had all taken seats on the sun loungers and were soaking up all the sun they could get before it disappears a couple of weeks.

"Kadie you need to get in!" Penelope called over at me as she sat in a blown up doughnut ring, I was standing by the pool side.

"Oh penny I will" I laughed

"Kadie Sebastian's behind you!" Saint screamed, pointing behind me.

I turned around but it was too late, Sebastian had already snuck up behind me and picked me up bridal style.

"Sebastian!" I screamed, grabbing onto his tighter as he walked towards the edge of the pool "Sebastian please don't, please" I begged.

All the kids were having the time of their lives as they all laughed their heads off at my attempts to not get dumped in the pool, but their laughter just made me laugh

"Should I do it?" Sebastian asked them

"Yeah!" They all screamed

"I hate you all!" I yelled, clawing onto Sebastian with all my might because my life depends on it
"Seb I swear If you throw me in I won't speak to you for a week?"

"Sorry" he smirked, and then jumped into the pool, pulling me down with him and just like that I was in the water.

****