Chapter 21

Tobias POV

What on earth just happened?! I'm too stunned. Megan came out of nowhere and just kissed me. I don't I now what to do.I've never been in this sort of situations before.

"Who is she, Tobias?" Tris asks looking very angry.

"She's my friend, Megan. She was friends with me a month before I left." I tell her.

Megan looks at me.

"You're mistaken,um, whoever you are-" Megan is cut off by Tris.

"My name is not 'whoever you are'. It's Tris." She says to Megan.

"Sorry,Tris. I am not just his friend. I'm his girlfriend. Aren't I, Tobias?" She says to Tris. No she isn't!!! But I'm too stunned to say anything.

Tris looks at me, shocked. I see betrayal in her eyes. Tears brim her eyes and stream down her cheeks. She storms off. That's when I come to my senses.

"Tris!! Come back!! This isn't true!" I call out after her desperately. Megan stops me and comes to kiss me again but I push her away.

"Get lost, Megan!" I shout at her.

I run down the street. I still see the faint outline of Tris, going to the trains and getting on the one that approaches. Damn it!!! I try to run as fast as I can and catch up to the but I can't. It's already gone and took my Tris with it.

I will fix this. I will fix us.