3) Glistening Navel piercing

Start from the beginning

"Don't you think we have something to discuss about? " Jungkook sais in his unusual deep voice.

Taehyung felt a wave of heat rush down his belly, making him squeeze his legs tightly close together.

"You saw the post? Taehyung asked fiddling his fingers.

" Are you an-angry? " Taehyung stuttered clutching his sweatpants tightly.

5 minutes past and there was absolute silence with Jungkook staring  at taehyung without blinking.

While taehyung was half wet well... Why won't he?? He was already needy since last two day, he was already dieing to be touched by his husband. The only thing that was rolling in his mind was how good Jungkook fits inside him, so deep where he can feel the tip of youngers dick abusing his spot.

"Jungkookie say someth—"

"Come here Taehyung, let's get your navel pierced"

Taehyung stills.

"You wanted to get your navel Pierced right??? Come on let's do it" Jungkook completes as he licks his lips staring
at Taehyung tightly glued legs.

Shiver runs through taehyung's body making him jolt in excitement.

"Let's take this discussion to my office room yeah?? " Jungkook said as he started walking past taehyung towards his office room with taehyung following him behind.

Once they reached there , they were met with absolute silence with Jungkook half siting on his desk, all the lyrical sheets, the rest of the documents lying beneath him.

"What are you staring at Taehyung? Come here and get urself here on the couch"

Taehyung loves being manhandled, he loves it when Jungkook behaves as if he is the younger one, he loves it when Jungkook make him cum with using nasty words.

And right now he was absolutely loving the way Jungkook was in control, the way he was controlling Taehyung's body to behave on its own and leak fluid through his hole for his husband.

"Are you really giving me permission to Pierce my navel gguk? " Taehyung asked unsure.

Jungkook walks  up to him smirking, grabbing the elders waist and pulling him on his body.

"You talk too much doll. " Jungkook leans down just to carry taehyung in bridal style .

He stares at taehyung and taehyung does the same without breaking the eye contact.

He gulps.

Jungkook make Taehyung half lie down on the couch as he walk towards his locker to get his piercing equipments.

Jungkook had been too passionate about tattoos and piercings in last 2 years and he had professionally learnt to do it by his own since last 8 months now.

So there was no way he was letting taehyung show his navel and his skin to someone else when he could do this for him.

He kept his equipments on the table beside the couch.

"I already got a pretty belly button for you baby. "

Taehyung's face reddens with heat as he see Jungkook undoing his shirts buttons.

When the shirt was unbuttoned Jungkook parts the shirt away and stare taehyung's bare honey like beautiful skin.

His smooth skin glowing, his cute little belly and his juicy pink nipps.

If this wasn't the situation he knew he would have sucked them till they were cheery red.

He moved back his attention to taehyung.