Detention with Mx. Ivankov

Start from the beginning

My scars seemed more visible against the no longer plush skin, muscles from all of my training showing through. Small lines of pink and white raised off of my (s/t) skin in almost patterns. Those ones were from-

A knock sounded at the door, making me remember my situation.

"Sorry, man! I left my phone in there!" Ace's voice rang out. I quickly found the device, grabbed it, and opened the door, mildly aware of my lack of a shirt.

Don't be weird, don't be weird.

I flipped it over in my hand, catching the sight of me asleep in class as his lock screen. "She's cute, ain't she? She's gonna be mine though, so don't even think about it," he mildly threatened.

"Sure..." I trailed. "Well I gotta finish, see ya." I hurried back in, mildly freaking out as I leaned against the now shut door.

What the fuck? He has me as his lock screen? Like I'm his girlfriend? Wasn't it him and his brothers like a week ago? When the hell did that happen? Isn't that a little weird though?

I finished slipping on my shirt and hurried out before any more weird encounters could happen. When I did walk out, I seemed to have caught the eyes of literally everyone. Nami seemed to be sizing me up, Koala just looked stunned, and Vivi had the biggest blush I've ever seen on a woman spread across her cheeks.

"Wow, you sure are a lady killer! Did you have like a glow up or something?" Sanji chimed from behind me.

I let out a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of my neck. "In a way, I guess?" I said quietly, still not used to my new voice. He came over and pat my shoulder, making me realize I was now slightly taller than him.

"You hurt any of them and I'll kill you, got it?" he growled.

"I, uh, I don't really, um, swing that way?" I tried to explain.

I mean, maybe, I guess I never thought about women that way...

He looked appalled. "Okay, man to man, why? Why men?"

I scratched my neck again as Zoro strolled up. "Leave the poor dude alone, dart brow."

"HUH? You wanna go Marimo?"

"Bring it!"

Dragon was behind them in a split second, whacking them upside the head. They continued to grumble but there was no immediate threat of a fight, so I awkwardly walked over to the main group, hiding among the taller guys.

"Where's (Y/n)?" Drake and Sabo asked at the same time.

"She got detention, remember? It just better not be with that ass from Marineford, Saka-whatever. He gives me the creeps," Ace grunted.

"Yeah, but it's already been a whole period. She should be out by now?" Sabo continued. He made eye contact with me as he scanned the class. "You know what, they may have kept her for two. She did throw you pretty hard."

Ace continued grumbling in the corner as Sabo walked up. "You got Mx. Iva, didn't you (Y/n)?"

"How'd you figure it out?" I joked, glad someone recognized me. Specifically after I was out of the men's locker room, anyway.

"They had the task of discreetly handling my outbursts last year. I was a woman for a good month and a half once," he joked back.

"Now that's something I gotta see!" I laughed.

He placed a hand on my shoulder before tipping me down slightly. "Don't overwork yourself, your body is still getting used to the other hormones," he whispered in my ear. I nodded as he let me stand straight again.