9

IM BACK - I ACCIDENTALLY FORGOT WATTPAD EXISTED FOR A HOT MINUTE
}{
Izuku opened the front door, walked inside and yelled, “Hey mom, I’m home! My.. boyfriends-” Bakugo’s face turned bright pink, “-are going to spend the night if that’s okay.” Midoriya turned slightly towards Bakugo, trying to see if he was okay with that label. For a split second, the room was tense, as Midoriya worried that he had overstepped, by using a label he hadn’t yet cleared with Bakugo. Looking up at Bakugo’s face, Midoriya saw the light blush covering Bakugo’s cheeks, and it seemed that he was perfectly okay with being called by that label. 

“Okay honey,” His mother yelled back from the living room, until something registered in her mind. “Wait, was that singular or plural?”

“It was plural, mom.”

Inko rushed to the front door, already asking, “So you found them? Who are they?” Then she saw Bakugo. Standing at her front door, between Midoriya and Kirishima. 

“Uh…. Hi auntie?” Bakugo said, his voice hesitant and questioning.  

“Do you guys have a fourth soulmate? There’s no way…” Inko said, more to herself than anyone else as her voice was just a whisper. 

Bakugo went quiet and began avoiding eye contact. 

“No, mom…It’s Kacchan,” Midoriya said, grabbing Bakugos hand and squeezing it as some sort of comfort for the situation. 

Inko didn’t say anything, staring wide-eyed at the boy she had known nearly his whole life. It was difficult for her to grasp this new information in her mind: Izuku and Bakugo had known eachother since they were still tiny children, so how had they not realized that they were soulmates? And what was going on that led Bakugo to have such struggles over the past years? As soon as she snapped out of her trance of shock, Inko quickly shuffled over to the boy, pulling him in a large hug. He had to restrain himself from pulling away, but after a few seconds, Bakugo let himself relax, leaning into Inko’s tight embrace. One of her arms wrapped around his back, just slightly rubbing back-and-forth whereas Inko’s other hand sat on the back of his head, which now rested in the crook of her shoulder. 

“It’ll be okay, honey,” Inko whispered, still refusing to let go of Bakugo. “How…How did we not know you’re Izu’s soulmate?”

Pulling away from Inko’s grasp, Bakugo began speaking, his voice just a whisper. “I…I knew. I just wasn’t allowed to say. ‘Cause of Mitsuki..”

“She wouldn’t..” Inko whispered to herself, moreso in a state of shock that her friend would do something so horrid rather than in denial and trying to claim that it didn’t happen and that her friend wasn’t in fact homophobic. “I’m so sorry sweetie. You can always come over here if you need anything or you’re struggling with her, okay?”

Inko led the three boys to the kitchen, and went to grab them a few snacks from the pantry cabinet. When she returned, she sat at the table, scooting over a package of cookies and two sliced apples over to her son and his boyfriends. 

“Katsuki, I have to ask,” Inko said, “Do Mitsuki and Masaru know about..”

“They know,” Bakugo responded quickly, interrupting her mid-sentence. He didn’t want to have to hear others say out loud what they now all knew he did.

“And…I know you might not want to talk about this, but…Is there anything that still needs to be bandaged or anything like that?” She asked hesitantly. 

Kirishima was the one to respond saying, “He doesn’t - when Izuku and I started thinking it was him, we ended up getting worried and just going to his house and then we bandaged him up there just before we came here.”