Ghostface x Reader (Scary Movie)

While Heather gave her speech about who knows what in the bible, you looked out the window and saw the 'killer' right outside next to a tree.

You blinked and decided this would be as good an opportunity as any to make friends, ya know, cuz that's normal. Anyway.

You twiddled your fingers as a hello. And in turn, Ghostface did the same. He then pointed to the person in front of you and you narrowed your eyes in confusion, you mouthed, 'Cindy?' and Ghostface brought out a whiteboard which said in big ltters, 'CINDY'.

You mouthed, 'What about her?!'
Ghostface shook his head and hit his head against his arm on the tree from frustration. He wiped the board clean and wrote, 'GET HER'.
  'Number? Get her number? Oh no, dude, she don't swing that way..' You motioned to cutting at your throat.
Ghostface sighed and wrote the rest beneath, 'GET HER TO LOOK AT ME!'
  'Ohhh. Sure.' You realised and smiled, patting her shoulder and pointed out the window.

Cindy looked out the window and gasped. You watching too. Cindy looked away and you saw how Ghostface hid behind the tree. Cindy looked back and gasped out of shock. You chuckled.

  "Hey, Cindy, you good?" You asked.
"Yeah, you saw that... Right?" Cindy asked you.
  "Well yeah, I have eyes." You explained.
"Oh, yeah, I suppose you do..." Cindy agreed.
  "Yeah. So, do you mind if I hang out with y'all for a bit?" You asked.
"Yeah, sure." Cindy smiled. "Sorry, what was your name? I didn't catch it-"
  "No, cuz I didn't tell you. Right. So, I'm Y/N." You smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Cindy." Cindy explained.
  "Yeah, I know that.. We've been in the same class together for 3 years. Plus I called you BY your name to get your attention. Like sorry but what is up with your questions? You dumb or some shit!?" 

Some guy answered you, "That's what I've been saying this entire time, DAWG! Deez people ain't even seein' the resemblance to that fookin' film, 'Scream'!" 
"Shorty, shut uppp... We aren't in a horror film!" Cindy explained.
  "No, becuase if we were, I'd be the killer!" You laughed.
CIndy and Shorty stared at you with fear.
  "So, where do you guys hang out?" You asked excitedly.
"Um. Um I- We have work to do actually, so... like.. um. Maybe another time?"
"Yeah, I got... Pot to be smokin' G." Shorty said, agreeing with Cindy.
  "Oh yeah, yeah of course..." You smiled sadly and nodded while Cindy and Shorty left in frantic ad practically dramatic ways.

You made your way out into the school yard and sat by the treeline, out of the way of all the other knuckleheads at this school. 

You had just started eating your sandwhich when Ghostface appeared behind you and plucked your slurpie from beside you and slurped.

  "HEY, WHERE MY SLURPEROONY GO!?" You asked no one in particular. 
From behind you, Ghostface burped from drinking your slurpie then handed it back. "Sorry, I get thirsty on the job."
  "Oh, no problem." You shrugged. "You wanna eat lunch with me?"
"Sure. Ain't like I got anything else to do for a few hours.." He said.
  "Cool. So, you wanna eat my meat?" You asked.

Ghostface did a doubletake, "What?!"
  "Or salad?" You asked, showing him the sandwhiches.
"Oh. Food. Right. Well to both. Yes, I am into meat~ I'll even beat it~"
  "Okay, I feel like I learnt a lot of you all at once there-"
"Mhm. What do you prefer?"
  "Cake." You replied.
"I- I love cake, yours especially~"
  "I didn't bring any cake today.." You told him with furrowed brows.

Ghostface snickered and said, "You know what I meant~"
  "No.. No I don't... Well um. Lunch is over... In 5 minutes so I'm just gonna go-"
"WAIT."
  "What?" You turned, thinking he was gonna ask you out or something- 
"You nearly stood on a banana skin. Ya wanna be more careful." Ghostface told you. Ironically, sicne he's a fucking murderer.

  "Oh right. Cheers. Well, see ya!"
"Hopefully not too soon.. Cuz you know.. It would be me killing you." He explained.
  "Ah yeah.. Shame though, kinda like ya." You shrugged.
"Oh? Well, cake time it is~"

Your brows furrowed again.

  "I don't HAVE any cake WITH ME!" You yelled confusedly.
"Sure you don't~" He winked, but you couldn't tell so he awkwardly told you. 
  "Oh right."

The bell rang.

  "Well, see ya." You said, waving goodbye.
"See ya~" He cooed back.