Chapter 3

Merger day!!!

Clarke POV

" CLARKE JANE GRIFFIN!!! HURRY YOUR ASS UP " an idiot girl voice who could only either be Raven's. Raven then burst through my bedroom doors and jumped on my bed.

" STFU raven. MAdi's still sleeping. Why tf are you here so early rae, the new school starts later" I grumbled

"We have to bring Madi to school today Clarkie" "Stop calling me that Raven" "Ok then KlOrKe"

"Your not allowed to call me that "

"Okay. Now HURRY UP. I'll go wake Madi"

I got up and changed into some jeans and a flannel and tied it together as a crop. I got on some light makeup and grabbed my school stuff

Raven was holding an 'all ready' passed out Madi in her arms. We got Madi in her carseat

"Alrighty!! LETS GOOO!!"

We dropped Madi off at school first and drove to TonDc high.

"OH MY GOSHHH. THEY HAVE PARKING LOTSS. CLARKIEE!!! ARE YOU LOOKINGGG." "Of course I'm looking rae. You would be dead if i weren't" I smiled at Raven. She rolled her eyes and I parked the car.

"The school's huge. Wow" I admired. I haven't been looking forward to moving although there's not really a huge difference in distance. I just hate adapting to new changes.

We saw Octavia and the rest of the delinquents standing by O's Black Mercedes .                            Octavia's family is rich and owned the second biggest house in our small neighbourhood, her parents and older brother Bellamy (ew)  are never home, so she always has the house all to herself. Which is great for parties as said by the rest of the delinquents.

"Weirdos let's check this school out." Murphy said. Raven ran to the schools foyer, "COME ON GUYS" she shouted earning stares from literally everyone around. 

The school was definitely much bigger than the ark so that's a plus. There's a much bigger basketball court , Octavia must be really happy. The Art room is much bigger too. I guess the school didnt turn out as bad as I thought, it was really fancy, not to mention the better lighting here (just imagine its quite dark along the hallways of Arkadia. And awesome glass walls like the school in first kill but in TonDC)  

Lexa POV (this morning)

Great.

Another day of school. ugh 

Wait today's the day the Arkadia people come. Well i guess today isn't going to be that boring. I rolled onto my side and reached for my phone. It's 7:59, "Aden's gonna run in at any moment." I thought. I heard tiny quick footsteps running towards my room and I pretended to be asleep.

"LEXIEEEE!!!!" He jumped on me. But he's like 40 pounds(18kg) so it honestly felt like nothing.

"WAKE UP LEXA" I smiled and faked a yawn. He jumped-hugged me and dragged me off the bed. I saw Costia standing at the door just watching us and smiling. I got up and Costia brought Aden down to eat his "power cereal" as he calls it but actually it's just lucky charms.

I got ready and wore my folklore shirt and a pair of navy blue jeans, grabbed my leather jacket and ate my toast . Costia got Aden all ready in my jeep and went to the passengers seat. "LEXA HURRY WERE GONNA BE LATE" I jumped into the drivers seat and drove off to polis elementary. 

We got to TonDc high and there were people staring at us or my jeep in particular. I assumed they were new Arkadia guys who were probably thinking "Oooh rich kid with an expensive jeep, they must probably be arrogant shits who only care for themselves.But i still wanna date her" 

Ugh I hate straight people.

Costia and I went to the assembly room as  "Mr Principle Titass" decided to welcome the new students with some surprise or something. 

We sat according to our clans (something like hogwarts houses ig) . We saw many confused new kids walking in sitting randomly at the new table built beside Trikru's aka our table.

I noticed a blond girl. Sitting at the end of their table, she was gorgeous. Even from afar. She was smiling big and laughing from something another brunette said .

"lexa"  

"Lexa"

"LEX"

"wha...Whatt" I came back to reality.

"Stop fangirling over a wall or whatever your looking at that'll make Lexa Woods smile that big. Unless some other kid was wearing Taylor swift merch and has an unhealthy obsession of her too" 

"Shut up cos" I blushed.

The assembly was really boring. All Titass did was "crown" The Arkadia kids skaikru. But all i could think about was her.

....................................................................................................

Hi sorry for delaying this for so long. A longer chapter now so yayyy. Its like 11:57 at night so i didnt proof read it so im sorry for any mistakes. Also the last part is abit rushed so sorry.