"Kayla, your still going on about that? She doesnt hate you." Said Jenny carrying a huge try of cupcakes with Heather behind her carrying even more cupcakes.

"Yes she does, everytime I even lay a hand on her...she cries." She said and grabbed a cupcake.

Jenny took the cupcake from her hands and put it back on the try. "Stop trying to eat all of the food."

"Okay, miss moody, god damn." Kayla laughed.

"Kayla, Kelly is here remember." Jenny said sternly.

Kayla covered her mouth. "Oops, sorry Jen."

"Hey guys." Dana said with a bag of drinks and Lola over her shoulder obviously sleeping.

"Hey Dana." We all said and Dana handed Lola over to Heather.

Heather stroked Lola's hair and put her around her bare shoulder.

"What took you so long?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, you were supposed to be here 45 minutes ago to help set up." Kayla said while looking at the time on her phone.

"Sorry. Lola is in one of her moods today, Im hoping this nap will help." She said and placed the drinks down.

Jenny took Kelly back into her arms. "Its alright, I know the feeling." She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour, everyone had finally arrived. There were people tanning, eating, swimming, and there was a pretty big line at the slide.

Kayla and Heather we swimming talking to some guys in our grade while Dana and Jenny sat with their kids talking to some old friends.

As for me, I layed down enjoying the hot sun beating of my bare stomach.

Suddenly the sun was being blocked by someone. I looked up and realized it wasnt something, but someone.

"Hey Taylor." Vinny smiled.

"Oh, hey Vinny." I smiled

Vinny was kind of a wierd guy. He was very nice and me and Jenny used to hang out as friends with him. He was a pretty good friend of ours before Jenny got pregnant then Vinny felt kind of awkward.

"Sorry to bother you." He laughed.

"No its alright." I said sitting up and placing my sunglasses on top of my head.

"May I sit?" He said pointing to a loundge chair next to me.

"Yeah, go ahead." I nodded and he sat down and looked at me. "So whats up?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing I just thought I would sit and talk with you, I havent seen you in a while." He smiled.

He wasnt a dorky guy, he just acted awkward towards everybody. But with me and Jenny were so outgoing... I think we forced it out of him around us. He had light brown hair with a few zits here and there, but it honestly wasnt that bad. He wasnt a bad looking guy, he was just anti-social. Neither me or Jenny ever really had a 'crush' on him. We were just really good friends.

Dana and Heather were kind of freinds with him, but they werent as outgoing as me and Jenny, so they never really clicked as friends. Its not like they didnt like him, they just didnt really find an interest in him.

"I know, we used to have so much fun." I smiled

He nodded. "I know, I miss that." He smiled wide and looked into the sun and squinted.