New Changes

Chapter 2,New Changes

After my date with Aaron I told Abby all about it. She was the only one I could really talk to about boys. Somtimes having an older sister did have an advantage.

Well today was Sunday and I had a doctors appointment. I finally decided I wanted to know the gender of my baby. At first I was unsure if I really wanted to know, but then I decided it was the best thing to do.

To make room for the baby, my parents are making renavations to the huge basement below our house. They are adding a bathroom and adding a wall to make two rooms which would be mine and my babys of course. As for my current room, well that was going to be Harry's. Since Graig and him shared a room. Then, everyone in my house would have thier own rooms.

I quicky ran downstairs as my mom was packing Jenna and Kelly in the car. My mom decided this would be an all girls trip. Abby even offered to go. My dad would stay home with the boys.

My mom placed Jenna in her car seat as I hopped in the front. I looked through the window and saw Abby flip me off. She hated sitting in the back with the little ones. I just laughed and flipped her off as well. The girls laughed and my mom hopped into the drivers seat.

"Mom, I could have driven." Abby said while buckling her seatbelt next to Jenna in her car seat.

My mom shrugged her shoulders. "I was thinking I would drive there then Taylor could drive back."

Abby rolled her eyes. She was lucky she had her own car as well as John. My parents promised all of us we would get a car for our 16th birthday. Thats right, brand new cars. We were all pretty much spoiled. I had my drivers permit but my mom made an appointment for my test, its a week before my birthday, so I had to pass so I could drive my new car on my birthday.

We got to the doctors office and all stepped into the waiting room. Me and my mom checked in at the check in desk while Kelly and Abby sat down in the waiting room. Me, my mom, and Jenna joined them after we were done.

"Are you excited?" My mom asked.

"Actually I am." I said while picking up Jenna and setting her on my lap.

"So, how is your contact with Ray?"

I rolled my eyes. "Who the hell cares about Ray?"

Abby laughed and my mom looked at me sternly. "Honey, its his baby too."

"Mom, he doesnt give a fu...freak." I said as I realized we had little ears in the room.

My mom took Jenna from my lap. "He deserves a right to know his child."

My mom was a dumbass sometimes. She just doesn't get it. "Mom, how many times do I have to tell you? He doesnt give a shit about me or the baby." I said not caring anymore that my little sisters were there.

"I still think he has a right to know whats going on with his baby." She said as she sat back in her seat.

"Teenage guys dont fucking care mom, just get it through your thick head." Abby said.

My mom looked up at her sternly. "Dont use that language near me or your sisters.. got it?"

She just rolled her eyes and didnt respond.

Suddenly I heard the nurse say. "Taylor Fray?"

We all got up and entered the doctors room. "Here is your gown Taylor, the doctor will be right with you." She said as she handed me the green hospital gown.

When the doctor came in I was changed and layed down on the bed. I was all ready to go. Abby was leaning on the wall by the only window in the room as my mom was sitting down next to me with Jenna in her lap and Kelly standing close by her.