Released

Chapter 8, Released

It was already September and it was 3 days before school started. This Summer went by so quick. Between having a new boyfriend, turning 16, being pregnant, and getting surgery.... it's like Summer never even came.

I was only 6 months pregnant now. I still had 3 months to go. It seems like ive been carrying him around for a year now. The basement didnt get finished on my birthday, but my dad and John finished it last week. The rooms were painted, the furniture was set, and everything was working. I was so excited to have my own floor in the house.

As for mine and Aaron's relationship, honestly... its gotten kinda awkward. I dont know where we are standing right now. I havent had a date with him in over a month. We still talked, called, and even video chat.. but I think, and I believe he will agree, its just getting... wierd. I honestly dont know what went wrong, sometimes we sit in complete silence until one of us has to leave.

Even though im pretty bumbed about that, Im still really excited to start school again. Today, Jenny is having a party at her house for a "back-to-school celebration" as she calls it. Everyone in our school is gonna be there. But Aaron said he had plans so he couldnt make it. But that wasnt gonna stop me from having fun.

I changed into my baithing suit and put a flowery, loose dress over it. I grabbed my keys and me and Kayla headed downstairs.

"Thanks for letting me stay over last night Mrs.Fray." Kalya smiled. She was such a suck-up.

"Oh no problem honey, anytime." My mom smiled and gave each of us a hug. "Now have a great time today, okay?"

We both nodded and headed out the door.

When we got to her house,Jenny was setting up with Kelly on her hip. She was now 5 months old.

I took Kelly from her hip and tickled her. Her little giggle came out her mouth so cute, inoscent, not a care in the world.

Jenny smiled. "Im telling you Tay, your kid is gonna love you." She laughed.

"Yeah Tay, your gonna be a great mom." Kayla smiled.

I smiled back. "Thanks guys, I sure hope so."

"Hope about what?" Heather said as she put down a bag of food on the outdoor table on Jenny's pool deck.

"Oh nothing." I said and smiled back over at Kelly.

"I got a bunch of snacks at the store, I hope it was be enough." Heather said, out of breathe.

"Yum, cheese puffs!" Kayla said while digging them out of the grocery bag.

Jenny took them away from her. "I think it will be plenty, as long as Kayla doesnt eat everything before everyone gets here." She laughed.

"Sorry." Kayla smiled

We all laughed. "Im gonna go change into my suit." Heather said as she walked into Jenny's gigantic house.

"Alright, ive got everything.. wait! I forgot the cupcakes. Can you watch her while I run inside real quick?" Jenny said and pointed to me.

"Sure, no problem." I nodded and looked back over at Kelly.

Kayla smiled at me. "She like loves you, and she hates me." She said and sat down next to me.

"Please Kay, she doesnt hate you." I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna bet?" Kayla took Kelly from my arms and she began to cry. "See.. everytime she does this. Everytime."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess she does hate you." I laughed and took Kelly back into my arms.