8

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ : There will be homophobia, bullying, foul language. So if that bothers you do not read this chapter.

-

Friday has finally arrived and all the teens in town were preparing for the party. Some were dressing as if they were meeting with royalty and others stuck to T-shirts that had unrecognizable designs on them.

Steve didn't put much thought into his outfit. He threw on his Jean jacket to finish off the finished look which was a white shirt and jeans. Grabbing his car keys he swiftly left his house after locking his front door. He got in the car and sat there while whispering comforting words to himself.

"Everything is going to be just fine, tonight will be fun." Steve took a deep breath before starting the car and driving to Eddie's trailer to pick him up. He was nervous to say the least but the adrenaline  in his blood was flowing all throughout his body.

When he pulled up to Eddie's trailer the door swung open before he could even notify that he was outside. Eddie's attire was a short sleeved white T-shirt that had some band on it, black jeans, and thick black boots. Steve noticed that Eddie's tattoos were visible because of the shortness of the sleeves. They looked good on his soft and porcelain skin.

Steve's thoughts were interrupted by his car door opening. Eddie made himself comfortable in his seat and put on his seatbelt. Steve could smell that sweet fragrance that he smelt last time he was around Eddie. It was so captivating to Steve and he couldn't figure out why.

"How do I look? Is it to much?" Eddie asked gesturing towards his outfit. Steve examined the outfit closer and honestly he liked it. Every piece of clothing complimented each other and complimenting Eddie as well.

"Is it that bad, Harrington?" Eddie joked making Steve realize he was looking a little to long.

"No no you look... good." Steve said meeting Eddie's eyes. There was something in the air that was quite indescribable. Neither of them knew how many minutes has passed as they continued to look deeply into each other's eyes. Steve could feel his heart beating slightly fast and his mouth becoming dry. Eddie wasn't knew to this feeling especially when he was around Steve, this was normal.

"R-right, the party." Steve quickly looked away and began to drive in the direction of Charlotte's house. After passing a few houses the right one was easy to spot. Kids from their school were on the front lawn and some were running to the back of the house.

Steve parked the car near the sidewalk that was in front of Charlotte's house and prepared himself to go inside. He looked over at Eddie and patted his shoulder.

"It'll be fun, ok?" Steve said in a soft voice while smiling. Eddie smiled back and nodded his head confirming he was ready to go. The pair got out the car and headed towards the front door that was wide open. Steve could hear people shouting his name and greeting him as he walked past them. Eddie followed his lead, not really familiar with any of these people.

As they entered the house Charlotte spotted them in an instant. She smiled widely while making her way over to Steve specifically.

"Took you long enough, you were going to miss dancing with me." Charlotte grabbed Steve's hand and pulled him towards a crowd of people dancing. Eddie watched Steve go with Charlotte and left him alone.

Eddie started getting dirty looks as soon as Steve left his side. He was standing there awkwardly trying not to make eye contact with anyone that looked his way. That failed miserably because a group of guys and girls began to walk over to him and he knew that they had an issue with him.

"I think we should tell Charlotte that she has a rat in her house!" One of the guys spat at Eddie slightly pushing him and making him stumble. They laughed in unison while watching Eddie lose his balance.