"You insignificant humans! You will pay for that!"
She roared at them and used her energy baton to send a beam at them.

Kiana rushed forward and summoned an energy limb shaped after a cat's paw and used it to meet her attack. Although she was able to hold her ground, she was pushed away. Mei and Bronya shielded themselves but was blown away with Kiana due to the shockwave.

Carmeara powered her baton again to fire another beam at them. They braced thsemlves for what's to come, but they heard a pained shout. Their eyes open and saw Ultraman Trigger, in front of them. Judging by his expression, he protected them by using himself as a shield.

"You protected us...."

"Trigger!!"
Carmeara projected a whip from her baton and used it against his back again for several times yet again.

"You chose humanity over us! These damn pests!"
She screamed at him as she continued whipping his back mercilessly.

"You seriously think you really can protect these humans like that?!"
She mockingly said before wrapping it around his neck and threw him away to crash to a nearby fallen building.

"Wait for you turn, dear. I have some imprudent fools to deal with."
She remarked and glanced at Team V.

"Now.. where w—"
She was disturbed once more, but this time, it was a white continuous beam that struck her point blank, pushing her away from where she stands.

"What the—"
Kiana shielded herself for the duration of the beam was fired. Once it was all done, she looked from where the beam was fired. All she saw was Trigger, kneeling down, with his arms in an "L"-position. His stance was then broken as he collapsed on all fours.

"Hmph! I suppose that'll be for now. We will meet again, my dear Trigger."
She sounded sour, but she decided to retreat for now through a dark-red foggy portal that appeared behind her that consumed her entire being. As the portal disappeared, so did she.

"It's over.. at least for now.."
Mei muttered, but heard a sound of something crashing to the ground, accompanied with some shaking. Her eyes then looked down, and she gasped at the sight of Trigger that was down on his knees.

The Giant was heavily panting, with the crystal on his chest blinking faster. His head moved up, managing to catch a glimpse of them looking at him. Their eyes met, with Mei having the most worried expression. He slumped down as his body turned into a silhouette of violet glow before disappearing from their sight.

She heard Kengo's voice from Trigger as the giant gasped for one last time.

"Why do I keep hearing his voice..?"

"He barely stood a chance..."
Akito muttered.

"I see.. so Carmeara is this dangerous.."
Shizuma muttered sternly.

"What should we do now, Chairman?"

"Hmm... Send a team to pick Kengo up. And then send the data we have about Honkai assuming Kaiju's forms to Himeko."

"What?! You can't be serious, Chairman Shizuma!"

"I am serious, Akito. Besides, we're gonna need their help in the long run."

"...understood, sir."

"......"
A pair of eyes soon opened and was greeted with a view of a white ceiling an active white light bulb.

"You're finally up, Kengo."

The eyes then looked to the left and was now met with the sight of Akito.