As Trigger writhed in pain, the crystal on his chest began blinking in red. He was breathing in and out, from exhaustion after receiving such beating from her.

"I'm not done my dearest~"
Carmeara muttered as she used her whip, lashing it several times at the fallen giant.

Trigger could only grunt after each whips that was struck on his back, his sounds reflecting to how severe the pain was.

"Take it! Take it! The pain! The suffering! The sadness you caused after you turned on us, you turned on me!! TAKE IT ALL! TRIGGER!"
Carmeara continued, mercilessly whipping Trigger. As she did, she let out a manic laughter, seemingly enjoying what she was doing.

"How merciless..."
Mei muttered as what she was seeing was barely a fight. It was a one-sided beating, with Carmeara seemingly venting her rage to him, with Trigger unable to do anything but take it all.

"What's... she saying..?"
Kiana asked, unable to understand the words that came out from the Giantess.

"Her words do not match the existing languages. Not even in old Latin."
Bronya remarked after her quick research in an attempt to identify what the Giantess mean in her speech.

Mei was couldn't hold it together as such violence unfold in front of her. It was grueling to watch because it was too cruel. She felt bad for Trigger, really bad.

Then, she heard Kengo's voice.

His voice of pain.

She tightened her fist as she couldn't bear seeing and hearing more of it.

"We have to help him."

"I'm on it!"
Before she realized it, someone had already dashed off. Her eyes widened as she saw Kiana passing through, she and Bronya were taken aback by this.

"Kiana! Wait!"
Mei went after her, followed by Bronya who cursed in russian due go Kiana's impulsive actions.

Carmeara continued, having felt such joy to bring punishment towards her enemy, Trigger while venting at the same time. Her laugh was ecstatic and carefree, showing how satisfied she is. Meanwhile, the Giant that was the subject of her torture could only cry out and grunt in pain. He couldn't do anything against her.

Finally, the torture came to an end as she stopped. But she grabbed his neck and pulls him up, with her face inches close to his.

"It was an endearing time, my love.. but this is where things will come to an—"
She was struck by a several bullets right behind her, making her stop at what she was doing.

"WHO DARES?!"
Carmeara's rage-filled voice echoed in the city. Her eyes searched left and right, only to land at a certain white-haired lady.

"Fight me instead, you big meanie!"
Kiana remarked as she aimed her guns at Carmeara.

"You! Don't get in our way!"
She screamed at her, sending a fist right towards Kiana.

Her fist was only stopped by a series of purple slash projectiles which made her reel back as she held her hand from the pain.

"That is..."

"Don't run off like that, Kiama."
Mei muttered as she sheathed her sword, now standing beside her.

"This has been the 15th time you did that, Idiotka. You always charge in."
Bronya said, firing several missiles from Bunny towards Carmeara.

The Giantess used her energy baton, spinning it to block the incoming missiles, each and every one of them. She glared at the three, with most of it focused at Kiana as she was the first one who disturbed her.