4x mommy~

X's pov:
X heard some moans coming from fours room, which it isn't rare to hear them do something like humming or being irritated. But hearing them straight up moan, that was a new sound.
"M-mommy~" Four began panting heavily "Aughhh, X please." "Mommy, please let me- ah~ let me cum." X quit drawing in his little light yellow notebook covered with cut out pictures of Four and them. Hearing Four moan was one of the most horniest and erotic thing coming from Four. "I'm, hah!~ I'm cumming mommy!" X had his face covered in orange blush all over, he got off their bed and walked the small distance to their wall of the left, the one right next to Four's room. X was starting to get horny themselves, refraining from touching himself. He only glided over his crotch as his breath hitched from the sudden pleasure. X suddenly got an idea, he was going to knock on the wall to get his attention. He raised their hand to knock but stopped in fear.

"What if this doesn't turn out right?" He thought, he can't waste time, Four, his Four, need some assistance, and so did X. He knocked on the wall and Fours voice died down. Both of their beds were in the middle of each algebraliens' rooms, so Four will most definitely hear the knock. Now X wasn't the one for confidence but he did something they didn't really think through. "Are you being a good boy for mommy?" X instantly regretted his decision until he heard a reply through small pants " No m-mommy, I'm sorry." "Are you mommy's little slut Foury~?" X had more confidence than before even more than in BFB! "U-uh huh, I want to be your good boy and let you touch me and please me. I want to please you and make you satisfied!" He starts quietly moaning again, "uh uh, no touching without mommy, darling." X's tentacles summon out of his crotch and wrap around each other to replicate the feeling of one tentacle. " Mommy's coming in right now~." X gets up and goes out his room and turns left to almost immediately reach Fours door and opening it.