💖CHAPTER 14💖

Jace :Is that him??? (he asked looking at the photo on alec's phone ) 

Alec snapped his phone from Jace's hand "yes" he said and leaned on his Bed again.. 

Jace :Let me take a look at your boy... I am not gonna eat him 

Alec :I will kill you.!!!(he said  annoyingly) 

Jace :If I am not a herondale, I could help you with Lydia by now… but what to do, I am stuck with this red head (he said sarcastically, in return he got a kick from clary who is lying on the couch ) 

Clary:still you have chance don't worry… (she faked her anger) 

Izzy :Guys, this isn't funny, he is suffering… (she said while looking at alec, who is lying on the bed staring the ceiling without any emotions) 

Jace looked at alec… "is this serious??" he straightened up.. "did you have feelings for him??"... "Did you confess your feelings?" jace started to shoot the questions… 

Izzy :ask one by one… this idiot didn't say anything to him… he just ran away from there because of me and mom… (she said in anger and it's clear she felt guilty too) 

Alec :I didn't run away.. I don't want to mess with his mind again… that's all -(still staring at the ceiling) 

Clary :What if he felt the same about you?? 

Alec chuckled and replied.. "how much I want it to be true" he said rubbing his forehead… 

Jace :buddy you are in love.. You should tell him.. Where is our alec and who are you?? You were not this vulnerable before … and you just ran away? 

Izzy :and he slept with him!! (she teased making jace and clary opened their mouth wide) 

Alec throw a pillow on izzy's face "don't discuss about my sex life you idiots" 

Clary :Is this ALEC LIGHTWOOD ?? .. Did I hear it correctly?? (clary's gonna jump from the building because of happiness) 

Jace :wow!!! Buddy.. And then?? (he asked) 

Izzy  :Next morning he came back here!! Leaving him alone 

Alec :IZZY!!! (he annoyed) 

Jace :Did you talk with him after you came here?? 

Alec :no!!! 

Jace :what??? Not even a text??? 

Alec :no!! I said I don't Want to drag him into my mess!! Please, Can you all just leave already?? (he said rolling his eyes) 

Jace :Did he text you?? 

Alec :(laughed sarcastically) it's been  6 weeks I left…6 Saturdays are there.. He might have crossed 6 hookups by now…. Do you really think he will remember someone like me… never!! (he breathed out) 

Jace was about to ask something but he saw  alec phone buzzing loudly … 

Alec didn't care about it.. He just laid there without any reaction… 

Jace :Who is this kitten??? 

Alec choked on nothing he sat up and he try to snap his phone… "jace!!" he tried again… 

Jace :Wait wait!!!! Hai Alexander!! (he read it out loud) Alexander?? That's unique (he said shaking his phone) 

Alec :Did he really??? Give  me that.. (he was about to burst… but jace took his mobile and ran around the room.)