Chapter 1: A little surprise

Ells pov.

"Hey Ellien,you awake??"someone said banging my door loudly, Shuffling through my bed I answered back pissed.

"What..??" tsk, it's early in the fucking morning and she already wants to go.. "Mia told me to call you for breakfast you better go down now, loser! " I sat on bed and answered back, "Fuck off.., I'll be down in a minute.."

"Aight Ms. Know-it-all " they answered with and sarcastic tone. I got up, open the curtains, did some stretches, took off my night clothes, put on my hood and some jeans, and I went to the bathroom. I sighed and mumbled,

"Saturday... let's get this over with.. " I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then I downstairs to the dining area.

"Good Morning Ell!", Mia said in a cheery tone and handed me my food. "Good morning to you too" I said and smiled. I sat down on the chair next to my other friend, Aki , Aki is a childhood friend of Mia. I fucking Hate her no,Dispise her, What's not to hate about this bitch?, she's a real slob, she just drinks alcohol All day! don't you get sick from that shit?.

I do drink sometimes but I don't get drunk or I just don't drink at all, she sometimes come home wasted, she'd bitch around too while drunk, she doesn't even have a fucking job. Why would Mia even allow her here in the first place??, I snapped out of my thoughts when another person walked in and said "Good morning"

Everyone turned around to see Ashe and said Good morning back. Ashe went and sat down to drink her coffee and eat her breakfast. Ashe is a hardworking person. She is currently doing a painting for her last days in college and yes, she is about to graduate. She has been working on it for 3 weeks now. And she hasn't slept well judging from the bags under her eyes, and she is currently dating Mia. I'm happy for them, I just wanna see Mia smile.

I actually helped Ashe with the dates and relationships stuff, she made a deal with me, my conditions was One, Do not hurt her like seriously I'll break your neck. Two,You'll give me an entire box of hentai comics for my collection. She agreed to do it, and now they've been dating for Three years.

Now you might say I "sold out" my friend for a box of manga and shit before you assume that I already know what was happening between the two.

I happily ate my breakfast drank my tea and washed the plates, after washing them. I went to the living to watch some tv. But when I got there I saw Mia and Ashe looking at me like I killed someone. Mia looked at me shocked and said

"Ell.. By any chance did you make love with Aki?", I stood there shocked and face flushed. "W-what are you talking about, man??" I say in a loud yet curious tone. "Well.. some kid knocked on the door and said that Aki was her "Mommy" Ashe explained everything that happened.

I went to the bathroom for sometime to process the information about what the hell just happened. I washed my face and pinced my self if I still asleep dreaming, but No I'm fuckin awake! I sighed heavily and mumbled "fuck.. It's real... "

When I got out of the bathroom I imagined Aki holding a little girl that looked like me and Aki's "child". I went to see what was happening between Aki and that little girl who claimed we're her parents... I blushed at the thought. WAIT BLUSHED??- huh? What the hell?? I'm not gay. Maybe the kid is just crazy..

As I went to Aki's room I heard A kid's voice, hesitant, I knocked on the door.
The door flung open and I heard some kid say "Ma!!", and I was falling.

Then..

THUD!

"Ugh..." I manage to get up and carefully got the kid of me. "Hello uh.. kiddo..?" I smiled, the kid smiled and said "Ma! It's me! Mika"

A/n: Hah first chapter Done, I know it's short but I'll try my best to make it longer. Everyone and as you can see this is my first time writing andddd if you see any mistakes you can gladly tell me in the comments. I am currently writing this at 3 am than sleep because I have no idea why (Maybe I'm a lil bit bored) :D

Anyways remember you are loved :D

Ba byee!!