Lost somewhere in dimension

Start from the beginning

Loona: "Only on paper, you don't deserve my name" she said while her eyes on her phone.

Sonic: "Why though, isn't your name sound beautiful because it like more moon reference" he said.

Loona was surprised because nobody said what her name was like and she blush at his comment and her tail is wagging as she responded and said

Loona: "T-thanks Sonic that was cool for you to said that" she said still blushing and her tail still wagging.

Sonic: "No problem Loona, anytime" he said

Blitz: "Okay first off stop flirting with my daughter! And second what are you two doing here?!" He said.

Tails: "Well let me explain. You see we are from another dimension chasing a mad doctor name Eggman. who was getting away with the critters that kelp the animals inside but he let go and we follow it but he had hit us twice one with laser ray and one some kind of dimension ray. And that how we end up here."

Moxxie: "Really? We thought that you two die." he said.

Sonic: "Uh. What do you mean?" he ask.

Loona: "You two are in hell." she said still looking at her phone.

The two were eye widened what they just heard from Loona and Tails said.

Tails: "Is their a way to travel dimension portals?" He ask.

Blitz: "No but unless I had to get the book from that pervert Goetic prince bitch!" He yelled.

It's making the two feel uneasy and uncomfortable what he said.

Tails: "Goetic as in loyalty and commands 26 legions of demons?!" He said in excitement.

Blitz: "Why yes, why you ask?" he said.

Sonic: "Sorry but I forgot to tell y'all that he is inventor and smart kid" he said.

Millie: "Aw that cute for someone like him" she said in joy.

Tails blush at her response and said.

Tails: "Why thank you." He said.

Sonic: "So will you help us get us back and fight evil!" he said.

Blitz: "Helping you two get back else's but fight evil not are thing. Because we kills people for money, not fight people." He said.

The two were surprised what he just said making them uncomfortable and uneasy.

Sonic: "Okay, but please." he said.

Blitz: "You know what, how about a vote rise your hand if you want to help them." He said.

An immediately the three rise their hand in response.

Blitz: "Oh come on!" he yelled

Moxxie: "Sir if we help them they might to-"

Then he was cut off by Blitz pushing him out of the way and said.

Blitz: "Fine we help Okay but we start off tomorrow Okay? " he said with annoy look and tone.

Tails: "Why though it afternoon?" he said.

Blitz "Look outside their kid it getting dark" he said.

Sonic and Tails look at the outside window and saw it starting to get dark.

Sonic: "How it's going dark so fast we just arrived here?!" He said in surprise.

Loona: "It hell get used to it" she said as she look at him.

Tails: "Okay but where do we sleep then." He asked.

Blitz: "We'll" you two could come to are home." he said.

Sonic: "Okay let's go" he said.

Few minutes later

9:35 pm

Sonic pov

Tails and I walked into the home as Blitz unlocked the door and open. We explore the room and our response are.

Tails: "Nice home you two." he said with a smile.

Sonic: "Cool a home because bunch of photo on the wall make some memories for you!" I said to Blitz.

Blitz: "Thanks guys, now. Where you two sleep at? He ask.

Sonic: "Since their a couch, Tails should sleep on the couch." I said.

Tails: "But Sonic where you going to sleep at." He ask

Sonic: "why I'm sleeping on the floor of course." I said.

Blitz: "Okay everyone, goodnight!" He went to his door and slam.

As for the other Three, they went to sleep with light off and everyone resting but someone having trouble sleeping.

Loona pov

I could not sleep but Idk why though. My room look fine but made me think of one thing, Sonic. Idk why but want me to go check on him. I slowly got up and head to the door and moved quietly so I don't wake up the others. I slowly took foot steps and turn to Sonic who is sleeping.
I going to regret myself for this. I took Sonic by the arms and said

Loona: "you better be sleeping you idiot!" I yelled in whisper voice.

I slowly walked about to the room with Sonic in my arms. I lay down with Sonic still under my arms and blanket covers us and I said one last thing to him and Said.

Loona: "Good night you idiot." I said and sleeping again

But this time it made me feel comfortable with him and warm but I don't know why.

To Be Continue