"Imma give you yo' time to do what you gotta do, tell her imma call her later on to check up on her." He said to me.

"Ight." I said before he left and I went back in the room and she moved.

"My fault I ain't meant to wake you up." I said walking over to her.

"I was sleep for a good 10 minutes and woke back up a minute ago you ain't wake me up." She said.

"You know how I said I had some to tell you?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"What it's about?" She asked.

"Dayla." I said.

"What about her?" I asked

"The day before you left to find yo' momma she texted me and was telling me how I need to be wit her and not you cause you not stable enough to be in a relationship." He said. "That's why she really went back and forth wit you." He added and I sat up.

"And what did you do about that cause i'm just now hearing bout it 6 months later?" I said. "Actually why did she even feel comfortable texting you like that because as far as im concerned we were all friends." I asked.

"Cause before you and me got together we almost had sex." He said and I just stared at him cause I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"What you mean y'all almost had sex?" I asked.

"I was going to but it was lose and uncomfortable." He said.

"So y'all did had sex?" I asked.

"N- You stuck your dick in her yes or no?" I cut him off.

"Yeah but it wasn't even for a minute cause I didn't want to and you called me." He said.

"So nothing else happened like you ain't go down on her and vice versa?" I asked.

"Fuck no." I said.

"Was this before she had some going on wit Brandon?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"So you chose to make the decision to go have sex with her when we had already discussed our feelings for each other." I said.

"It was before we got together we even had a conversation on why me and you wasn't together." He said.

"I know that's why i'm not mad at what you did cause it before me it was just hoe phase you had." I said.

"You not?" He questioned.

"No i'm not mad at what you did i'm mad about who it was. Anybody Makai but you chose Dayla?" I asked. "So she basically started acting weird after she texted you and you supposedly rejected her?" I said.

"Yeah and I blocked her, you wanna see it?" He asked.

"No, I believe you ion wanna see it." I shrugged.

"We was 18 that happened a long time ago I know I was wrong but we good now and we happy ion want this to affect how we is now." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"So we good?" He asked.

"Mhm......see the thing is I been knew. I been had time to get mad about it and get over it I was just waiting on you." I said.

"Fuck you mean you been knew? Since when?" He asked.

"I knew something happened I just didn't know what it was cause it was like every time I brought you up She always had something to say then sometimes I would catch her looking at you but you would never pay attention to her like that, you acted like you hated her." I said.

"Cause I did." He said.

"Okay we done talking about that, I wanna talk about our baby." I said.

"Me too." He said.

"Do you think we should have a baby shower?" I asked. "I don't want one, I wouldn't mind having a gender reveal though." I said.

"I was thinking the same thing, not gone lie." He said.

"I just don't wanna get my hopes up and we end up losing it again, i'm at a higher risk than last time." I said.

"You not gone have a miscarriage, you gone carry this baby full term and give birth to a healthy baby girl so you need to stop sayin' that." He said.

"Girl? What make you think it's gone be a girl, it's not even a baby yet." I chuckled.

"Cause it's gone be a girl it don't even matter what it is i'm just happy." He shrugged.

"I hope it's a boy, it's too many girls in my family." I said.

"I want five kids." He said and I looked at him.

"See now you got too much dip on yo' chip we 19- It's gone happen i'm yo' last boyfriend so be prepared." He cut me off.

"Okay Makai." I showed him off.
___________________________________

Y'all want a time skip? If so what y'all wanna see next i'm ending this book at 70-75

Answer pls🌚