Chapter 21- so good

Start from the beginning

"Cum for me sienna." I push hard inside her. I feel her pussy tighten around me as she comes undone. I thrust faster inside her riding out her orgasm as she bites my collar bone to muffle her screams, I rub her clit swirling her juices on my fingers and I push my fingers into her mouth so far until she gags. she sucks my fingers clean of her own cum. I feel her orgasm again just seconds after her first as I continue to thrust inside her, moments later I pull out letting her orgasm end.

I watch as she lazily sits up on to her knees and takes me into her mouth with out me telling her. This time it was me who was moaning darkly. her whole body shook as she blew me, sucking so fucking hard and bobbing her head fast. I grab her hair in my hand as I thrust my cock down her throat until it hits the back as I cum hard. she continues to suck and swallow.

"Fuck Sienna. You take my cock so good." I moan breathlessly as she falls back on the bed.

"I want more." She grins at me. I smirk grabbing her and moving her so she was tits down on the bed, I grabbed her hips pulling her up so her ass was in the air. I placed soft kisses on the red marks I left on her ass. She pulls her self up so she's on her hands and knees, I make her spread her knees apart as I position my already hard cock at her entrance again

***
Sienna Marino

I gripped the sheets hard as Ash thrusted inside of me. He moved so painfully slow that I pushed my ass into him trying to take him deeper.

"You like that?" he asked grabbing one of my hips with one hand and the other pushing on my lower back. I moaned loudly as he shoved himself inside me hard. He started to slam into me faster as I pushed my ass into him at the same time. "Fuck me ash." I slurred moaning.

"Fuck I love you sienna." He let out a deep moan as he kissed my back. "Look at me." He demanded to which I complied, I looked over my shoulder locking eyes with him. It didn't take long for my eyes to flutter shut as my jaw became unhinged and drop open slightly. I grip the sheets tighter as he pulls out to his tip and pounds into me.

"Harder." I almost scream in pleasure as he does. I feel him grip my hair at the scalp pulling me up so I'm standing on my knees. His hand leaves my hair and grabs my neck pulling me so my back is almost touching his front. I lift my arms up to grab the back of his neck and kissing him lazily. He returns my kiss only to pound into me hitting my g-spot multiple times. Both our lips part as we stare into each others eyes.

The sinful sound out our moans and bodies slamming together echos throughout the room. Ash takes one of his hands around my front and rubbing my clit between his fingers. I moan in pleasure as my legs start to shake, I clench around him as I edge close to my climax.

"Not yet." He growled in my ear quickening his pace. I felt my liquids drip down my thighs and I try to suppress my need to release. "Not yet Sienna." He tells me again letting go my neck. I fall forward onto my hands and knees, Ash grabs my hips firmly pulling me towards him as he pounds into me.

"Ash.. please I need t-to." I choke on my words as moans come tumbling out instead.

"Wait. Unless you want to be punished." He demanded continuing to rub my clit and thrust into me. I look back at him seeing his body glisten with sweat from the moon light slipping in from the curtains and his perfect tattoos hands that stand out on my body. I push back into him hard making everything all the more rougher.

"Fuck." His dark throating moans only make me wetter for him.

"Who's my little slut?" He asked slapping me on the ass. I couldn't answer, I know that if I opened my mouth a moan would slip.