CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Beginne am Anfang

I'm already working on the sports field,where I am really passionate about. Though me and the kids have a stable financial. I still thought that even if it's not a full time job,I still need to work. The burning desire to play volleyball again is sipping through me. Maybe when I go back to the Philippines? Or is that even possible?

"Mommy!". I look down and saw Deila raising her arms at me.

"Hi baby,where's your kuya ba?". I asked her.

Her forehead creased as she thinks. She pouted and look back to the living room where we can hear Davin's laughter.

"There playing". Turo niya sa sala.

Her expression really reminds me of Thirdy,she looked exactly like Thirdy,she look like a little Dani actually. Because Dani is the female version of her father. She raised her arms again and pouted.

"What do you want hmm?". Seryoso niyang tinaas ulit ang kamay niya.

"Carry!". She demanded.

I sighed and carry her.

"And then what? Mommy needs to cook". Reklamo ko,she shook her head and hugged my neck.

And demanding parang tatay lang.

We had dinner on one of the finest restaurant here in Macau. We're all laughing and somehow I miss this kind of bonding I have with my family. Hindi lang kasi ako ang busy even my cousins have their own families now, kaya hindi kami laging nagkikita. When we're still kids we used to travel at least once a year on different countries. And I'm really grateful that we're doing this now.

My cousins couldn't stop taking videos and photos,and I know later there will be a notification saying I was tagged in a story. I shook my head,I looked at my kids who's both  sitting on the lap of their grandparents. They're both sitting on dad's legs and mom is feeding them.

Dad is right,if I'll go with them it would be easier for me kasi may makakatulong sakin. Although okay naman ako with staying here and taking care of the two. But I'll choose to come with dad nalang. And whatever happens,edi mangyari.

Wow confident?

I shook my head.

Philippines. I sighed as our plane landed,I went out with my family. Mom and dad is holding the kids so I'm free to bring our luggages. I breathe the air of the Philippines and a smile escaped on my lips. I'm really back Philippines. There's a lot of things going on my mind right now but.. I just shrugged my shoulders.

When we arrive at the house. Dogs greeted me,I scratch their head and hugged them. Gosh my first babies. The caretaker took them for a walk so I went inside. Davin is walking around as if trying to remember his moments in this house. While Deila,she's politely walking behind her brother. Ganyan talaga si Deila,she's gonna keep quiet if she's in a new place but when she got used she'll be very strict and will show her attitude.

"Kids why don't you get your sweaters? It's so hot". Sabi ko and walk towards them.

"Mommy,this is our house?". Asked Deila as I pulled the zipper of her jacket.

"Yes,this is lola and lolo's house,yeah basically ours". Sabi ko and get her jacket and sweater off leaving her white shirt.

I went to Davin,and did the same.

"How about Daddy's house?". I stilled and my smile froze.

I gulped and look at her,I caress her face that look exactly like Thirdy.

Thirdy..

"Daddy's house is also pretty,it's big and a lot of dogs. And Lola Mochi is there". Si Davin ang sumagot.