Thirsty

Izuku had no clue what was happening to him, but he was smart enough to know that whatever was happening had something to do with last night so he sat down and retraced his steps. He remembered what Izumi told him at school, the sludge villain and meeting All Might and learning who All Might really was and the secret of his quirk. 

He distinctly remembered his suicide plan just from how sure he is he would have done it. Now that he's calmed down a bit the thought scared him. Was he really willing to die, just because he couldn't be a hero!? There are other options, he could just run away or something!

The next part was hard to remember. He remembers he was attacked, but couldn't remember much about it. He remembers it was in an alley, why he was there he couldn't remember for the life of him. He could remember even less about the actual attack. the only thing he remembers clearly was the glowing red eyes and fangs of his attacker.

After that, his memory was blank until he woke up in the alley with intense... would thirst be the right word? No, this was something different. Normal thirst wasn't that all-consuming. He remembers barely being able to think like that. He could think about was the intense need for something. He remembers waking up to see one of the gang members he'd worked with in the past. As soon as the man saw Izuku's open eyes he looked shoced and ran for it, he didn't make it far. Izuku chased him and drained him of all his blood. He didn't want to believe it but it all felt so real, and he had the evidence in the form of his bloody fangs to prove it. 

He needed to double-check. He pulled out his phone and checked the news, his hope for it all to be a dream was dashed at what he saw. The guy's body was found drained of blood in the exact same spot he remembered leaving him. 

He read they had security camera footage of the event and his heart dropped. What if they saw his face!? They'd know it was him and he'd be sent to jail! He started to panic, the thought of going to jail terrified him. He checked the footage to see if they could see his face but was surprised and confused. He couldn't see himself at all. He clearly saw the man running scared of something. All of the sudden the man was attacked by what seemed to be an invible attacker that Izuku knew was him.

How? He could clearly see himself on his phone camera, so how wasn't he on the security camera? There's so much he didn't know. Was this temporary? Permanent!? Is this his quirk or someone else's? 

He checked his watch and realized he was going to be late for school if he waited any longer. He rushed to put on his school uniform,cleaning his face and tossing the tissues in the garbage bin, and packed everything he needed for class. When he looked back at his watch, only a few seconds passed. Does he have super speed? Deciding to test that idea he ran to school today. What would normally be a 30-minute full-speed run was now done in barely a minute, and he wasn't even going at his full speed. 

When Izuku got to school he checked the clock and saw he had a few minutes to himself. He decided to go to the library and looked up everything he could about his new quirk online. He searched for anything related to fangs, blood-drinking, his lack of a reflection, and his super speed and strength. All questions pointed him to one result, vampires. 

Did he awaken a vampire quirk? How? Neither of his parents had vampire quirks or anything even remotely similar so why did he? The memory of what happened in the alley came back to him. He moved to a darker section of the library, pulled out his phone, and looked at himself. Both of his eyes glowed blood red, just like the man in the alley. 

Did he somehow transfer his quirk? The idea would seem crazy to Izuku had he not learned about One For All and All For One so he knew quirk transference was possible. If that was the case then it means Izuku now has a quirk.