Chapter 1

It was your  first day at school in hometown, a small monster-inhabited town located who-Knows-where on the earth. You had been living there for about a week.

you put on a (f/c) shirt and some jeans and made your way to school. You opened the classroom door and you were a little earlier than you had intended. Oh well. 

"o-oh!" A small voice exclaims. You turn to see a short reptilian esc looking monster, the teacher, miss alphys. "y-you must be the new st-student! I almost forgot! E-everyone, this is Y/n!"

The class waved and said hello and all that jazz, then got back to what they were doing. Minutes later, another human walks in. 'Thought I was the only one..' You thought. "O-oh! Kris! I didn't know you were coming today.." Miss alphys says. "Were doing group projects this month. Uhhh.. So walk around and find a partner ok?" I look at kris. They had long, messy, brown hair covering their eyes, a green sweater with a yellow stripe stretching across his chest, and brown sweatpants. You walk over to him to ask him if he wants to be your parner for the project, but before you could ask, he gives.you a thumbs up, signifying he already got the message. 

Just then the door Violently slams open, revealing a dinosaur looking monster. 'I wonder if she's related to barney..' You think to.yourself. miss alphys seems spooked. "H...hi... Susie....!" she says trembling. "...am I late?" She says. "Oh- n-no! You're fine! We were just... Uhh.. Choosing partners for the next group project and... Umm.. Susie, you're with Kris and Y/n!"  The teacher explains "...great." 

So now you're partnered with mean girl Barney the dinosaur. Awesome. 

"Now that everyone's here, I can write the assignment!" Miss alphys says, but she pauses. "Uhh.. Has anybody seen the chalk? This is the third time its gone missing and... Y-you all know I can't start class without it!"

...

"he how about this? If No one speaks up... E-everybody gets in trouble!"

...

"A... Anyone..? P... Please..?"

...

"hey, there might be a box in the supply closet." A cute deer girl says. "Miss Alphys, why don't Susie and i-"

"G-good idea noelle!" Miss alphys cuts her off. "S-susie, since you were the last one in, why don't you go get it for me...?" She asks. "...whatever." Susie says. She walks out, slamming the door behind her. "A-and you two... can you go with her to make sure she... Actually gets the chalk?" Kris nods "thanks guys! See you later!"

You walk outside to see Susie eating chalk in the hallway.

...

Who does that...?

Susie turns around and is slightly startled by you. "...you guys. Didn't see you there." She says "...hey. You didn't see anything there, did you?" You both stay silent. "Hmm.. You can't even say?" You back up a few steps, and Kris does the same. "Let me tell you something." Susie walks closer to you,.making you back into the lockers behind you, giving Susie the chance to.grab you both by the shirt and shove you against them. 

"Quiet people piss me off."

~A/N THIS TOOK A MILLION YEARS ISTG~