The good news

"Uh hey! Im Vanyas.. Well um, boyfriend. Are we telling them now?"
(Lenard)

"Yeah u-mmm.. I.. Got first chair in my rehearsal.."
(Vanya)

"Huh. Good job vanya."
(Five)

"That's great news.!"
(Allison)

"The judges were super impressed with her."
(Lenard)

"I dont really know what that means but it sounds like its really good, so good job!"
(Klaus)

"Yeah its.. Uh g-ood news.."
(Vanya)

"Good job vanya.. Im gonna go."
(Diego)

"Oh uhh, okay."
(Vanya)

"Well how about a celebration dinner? Either just us or with your family!"
(Lenard)

"How about we can celebrate here! I can go start making a dinner now.!"
(Allison)

"Uh yeah that sounds nice."
(Vanya)

There was a short silence but it was long enough to be an awkward one. Luther walked away without saying a word and could be heard walking up the stairs.

"well um.. What do we want for the dinner..?"
(Allison)

'umm ladder.. Hi? "Hello klaus." Who is this? Your not the same weird lady? "Yeah she has more things to do than one obviously. Is there anything important or not?" Oh um well, five is having vanya pretend Lenard is nice because apparently hes manipulative and I guess vanya has powers which is kinda sad but- "Ok yeah yeah I don't care about your opinion I just need the information. If you want to talk to someone don't make it be me cause I dont give a shit. Is that it?" Oh um.. Yeah pretty much. "Then bye." Bye... Ladder..'

(The convo above continued)

"Oh I don't really care what the food is.. Uh surprise me.?"
(Vanya)

"Ooh! I could help make you something I have a food I want you to try I think you'll like it! Come on lets go allison!"
(Lenard)

Five was looking at Klaus weirdly. Klaus usually had a lot to talk about but hes been silent. 'I guess there is a lot of reasons why. He was just really sick and he couldnt walk, he time traveled for 10 months, I did yell at him. It was probably harsh for him after that. Im not gonna apologize though he still ruined the briefcase.'

Lenard walked off to the kitchen with Allison hesitantly following behind. Vanya looked pale, sweaty, and terrified as she slowly walked to sit on the couch. Klaus went to sit with her and as he turned Five.. saw something. It was small and hard to notice but for someone who had put that in their ear for years..

He knew.

Five looked stunned and kind of confused. But he fixed his shocked face and sat next to Vanya just like Klaus did.

"You doing okay vanya?"
(Five)

Klaus put his hand on Vanyas back and rubbed in circles like he would do with all his siblings any time one of them was upset. It usually immediately calms them down almost completely but this time it only barley worked.

"I'm uh.. Not great."
(Vanya)

"How about tonight you have Lenard go home and pretend your going to your house. And then come sleep here and we'll start helping you out with your power tomorrow. Okay? Good. I'm gonna go do something and I'll be back in like half an hour. Okay? Bye."
(Five)

And with that five teleported away.

"I feel so out of control..."
(Vanya)

"Yeah.. I feel like that a lot. But! You know what make me feel better?"
(Klaus)

"What..?"
(Vanya)

Klaus took Vanyas hand stood up and started dancing with her.

"What the- Klaus!"
(Vanya)

"Finally a smile! Now keep that smile there and tell me your favorite song!"
(Klaus)

"Uh- haha! S-sweet tooth by Cavetown.."
(Vanya)

"*Gasp* Are you? ✨💅"
(Klaus)

"Um. Yeah.."
(Vanya)

"Me too!! Im pan and youu?"
(Klaus)

"I don't really know yet."
(vanya)

"That's okay but I said not to lose that smile!"
(Klaus)

"Heh- okay."
(vanya)

"SWEET TOOTH! FOR YOUUU! IM WIDEEE AWAKEE!"
(klaus)

"Haha!! Omg Klaus be quieter!!"
(Vanya)

"THE SUUUGAR WENTT STRAIGHT TOOO MY BRAINNN!!"
(klaus)

"Hahaha!!!"
(Vanya)

"FEEL LIIKEE A KIIIDDD I DOOUUBLE TAAP MY CHEEST WITH MY FISTTT!!"
(Klaus)

"What are you being so loud for?? Good singing though."
(allison)

Allison had poked her head around the corner. Everyone was smiling, which is good because that was his goal.

"Heheh w-we'll be quiter sorry!"
(Vanya)

"No we wont!"
(Klaus)

"Yes we will!!"
(Vanya)

"Finnee."
(Klaus)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS OFFICIALLY BACK GUYS. IM SURE NO ONE THAT WAS READING THIS BEFORE CARES NOW BUT THERE WILL BE BETTER WRITING, BETTER SONG CHOICES, AND HOPEFULLY MORE CHAPTERS THAN ONE TO ZERO A YEAR!