<Introducing Bruce Banner (Hulk) (Requested)>

How they found you

After a long day of lab work with his 'science bro,' Tony, all Bruce needed was some time alone. The last thing he was expecting was to adopt a baby.

Bruce looked out the window and saw it was raining, so he grabbed his umbrella, told JARVIS he was going on a walk and was out. While walking around New York and taking in all the rain-covered beauty of the city, Bruce heard the sound of crying in an ally.

He walked to it and found a baby lying in a box, a piece of paper with the name (Y/n) written on it was pinned to the blankets.

Bruce picked you up and tried to rock you.

"Hey, kid," he said awkwardly. "I'm Bruce. What are you doing out here? Seems you were abandoned. Now, I don't know what to do, but I'm gonna try.

So after a court case debate (I have no idea how it works), Bruce was made your legal guardian, and he promised to be the best father to you he could.

Your name

(Y/n) Rose Banner

Your first words

You heard Tony tell Bruce, "Not to go all 'Hulk smash!" on the place, so you said, "Huk shmash!"

Your nickname

Jelly Bean, I think it sounds cute and like something Bruce would say.

Your other parent

Natasha/ Tony

Your future boyfriend

Shang-Chi

What fandom you're in

Hunger Games