How they found you

Tony Stark:

You're Tony and Pepper's daughter.

Tony paced in front of the hospital room, he tried to think on the bright side,  but hearing Pepper scream made his skin crawl. What if Pepper doesn't make it? What if the baby doesn't make it? All his thinking was making Tony even more worried.

Then he stopped. There was nothing but quiet; it was interrupted by a cry. Tony let out a giant sigh.

"Oh, thank god."

A nurse came out and told Tony he could come in. Pepper was sitting on a hospital bed with a bundle of pink in her hands. Tony carefully walked over and looked at his new daughter.

"She looks so peaceful," he said.

"Her name's (Y/n)," Pepper said. Tony's smile was one of a proud father.

"A perfect name for a perfect girl."

Steve Rogers: (You were a few months old)

Steve and Sam were out running when Steve heard a cry. He walked over and found a baby in a cardboard box.

"Hey, man, why did you stop?" Sam asked.

"Look, a baby. I... I think I'm gonna keep her."

"Man, are you sure. I mean, taking care of a kid is a big responsibility."

"I can handle it."

Steve picked you up and rocked you in his arms.

"Just look at her, Sam. She's adorable." Sam smiled.

"She sure is." Steve looked back at your sleeping form and began walking back to the apartment he shared with Sam and Bucky.

"I'm going to give her the best life I can."

Natasha Romanoff: (You're 9)

Nat was on a mission at a Hydra base, and if someone had told her that she would've come back from this mission as a mother, Nat would have zapped them with her Widow's Bite. But that was wrong.

Nat and the guys were infiltrating one of many abandoned Hydra bases. She walked down the long-abandoned halls when she heard the sound of crying.

"Do any of you guys hear that?" She asked into her earpiece.

"Hear what?" Tony asked.

"Never mind," Nat said. "I'm going to check it out.

"Do you need backup?" Steve asked.

"No, I'll be fine."

Nat continued walking until she found the source of the crying, a girl on a metal operating table. She had a metal collar around her neck, and her wrists and ankles were strapped down to the table.

"Oh, my god," Nat gasped aloud. She dropped her gun and ran to the child.

"P-please don't hu-hurt me," you pleaded.

Nat rushed around using her knife and cutting your restraints. Then she unlocked your collar with a ring of keys on a table.

"Guys, I found a kid. She's in an operating room in the east wing."

"Wait, Natasha, did you say kid-?!?" Tony was cut off by Nat taking out her earpiece.

She helped you sit and sat next to you on the operation table. You just stared at your hands.

"Thank you," you whispered. "It's been so long since I've had my collar off."

"Of course." Nat looked at the collar; it read: Experiment 73; Hydra-Born.