<Introducing Loki Laufeyson (god of mischief)>

How he found you: 

(You're seven)

Thor and his warrior friends wouldn't stop being annoying little shits, so Loki decided to take a mental health break. He was walking around an abandoned Asgardain village. It was cold, but he didn't care; one might say the prince was immuned.

It was quiet, almost peaceful. The raven-haired prince leaned against a dead tree, letting a breath go. Loki sighed and closed his eyes. That's when he felt something tug at his cloak.

Loki looked down to see a little Asguardain girl wrapping his green and gold cloak around her small frame. She was so young that he felt terrible. All she had on was a simple tunic and sandals. The god of mischief was shocked that she hadn't frozen yet.

"Hello, child," he said to the girl. "Where are your mother and father?"

You point to your throat and make an 'X' with your arms.

The man noticed the pink-ish scars on your neck where your vocal cords would be. "You cannot speak?"

You nodded, and Loki knelt to your level, making a quill and paper appear. "Here, use this to tell me."

You pick up the quill and start writing as Loki summons fire and a blanket for you.

My name is (Y/n), and my parents are evil. After you have written, you hand the paper back. Loki read it and looked at you with concern as he wrapped the fluffy blanket around you.

"What do you mean by 'evil?'"

My mother and father took away my ability to speak so I would be the obedient daughter they wanted.

"What happened to them?"

Fire giants attacked and killed everyone in my village. I survived because I could not make a sound.

"I see. I'll protect you, (Y/n). Would you like that?" You nodded vigorously and hugged the tall man's legs.

"I'm Loki," he cupped your tiny head. "Prince of Asguard." You stiffened and bowed to the royalty in front of you.

"You needn't bow," Loki chuckled. "You are a princess now, and I promise nothing bad will happen to you again. Now, about your voice."

Loki leaned down, putting a gentle hand over your neck, and using his magic, he fixed the horrid thing your parents had done. You touched your throat and said in a hoarse whisper, "Thank you, sir. Are you a healer?"

"No, I'm not a healer," Loki responded. "I'm a magician." He lifted his hands and made a beautiful green butterfly flutter to your nose and you giggled.

"Thank you for saving me."

"I'll protect you anytime, (Y/n)."

Your name

(Y/n) Freya Lokidottir

Your first words

You... can't talk... Sorry.

Your nickname

Princess

Because you're his little princess

Your other parent

Freya is like your other parent, but she's also your grandmother, so I guess Silvie or Mobious is your other parent. (I haven't seen Loki in a hot minute, so I don't remember if they're still alive or not.)